me and a friend rented the game so we dont want to go through it yet just check out all the songs so does anyone know the cheats because I found some for unlocking all and it didnt seem possible since there was green involved and things like green/yellow green/blue red yellow/orange
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by makuserusukotto
button colors, genious

no **** I knew that im saying it takes you off the main menu
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by makuserusukotto
your doing it wrong than, the codes should use every button BUT green

I know thats why im asking for the correct ones
Quote by SkyValley
Quote by guitarmaniac17
No they have a new section for cheats under options.

found it but cant figure out how to put them in lol :p
Quote by SkyValley
(Enter in Options-> Cheats)
[color1 + color2] = chord

Hyperspeed:
Orange, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Orange, Yellow

Unlock all songs:
[Yellow + Orange] , [Red + Blue], [Red + Orange], [Green + Blue], [Red + Yellow], [Yellow + Orange], [Red + Yellow], [Red + Blue], [Green + Yellow]x2, [Yellow + Blue]x2,
[Yellow + Orange]x2, [Yellow + Blue], Yellow, Red, [Red + Yellow], Red, Yellow, Orange

Precision mode:
[Green + Red]x3 , [Red + Yellow]x2 , [Red + Blue]x2 , [Yellow + Blue] , [Yellow + Orange] , [Yellow + Orange] , [Green + Red]x3 , [Red + Yellow]x2 , [Red + Blue]x2 , [Yellow + Blue] , [Yellow + Orange]x2

Performance mode:
[Red + Yellow] , [Red + Blue] , [Red + Orange] , [Red + Blue] , [Red + Yellow] , [Green + Blue] , [Red + Yellow] , [Red + Blue]

You play it like a guitar, you hold the chord or note and strum it and it makes music through the tv. These are the only ones I could find and they all work, I just did them. They may take a couple of trys to get right and get the hang of it. I would say start with an easier one to make sure your doing it right because the one for all the songs is a little tricky.