I just recently started playing again, and I have realized that I have no ****ing time. I have a job/school/girlfriend... WoW Gets maybe 2 hours a week. I want to be 70, because I have arena teams waiting for me and when I am 70 I can pvp for gear and ****. I just hate leveling.

So, my question is, has anyone here every bought power leveling? I am currently 66 and want to get power leveled to 70. It should cost like 40 bucks. But I don't know if there are any sites to watch out for, or sites that are good.

Also, I have 5 Scrolls of Resurrection if anyone wants one. >.< I need some free months.

And yes, I searched. Came up with nothing on the topic of power leveling.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Do not pay real money for power leveling.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Wow is a game. Leave it at that.
EDIT:
I just realized something, people actually pay for leveling up? We've gotten so lazy that we have to pay somebody else to play for us?
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Last edited by iceman_8319 at Oct 30, 2007,
Man, 66 - 70. That won't take too much time at all. If you have two hours a week, that's a lie. (I'm not sure, I just can't see how you can only spare two hours out of a 168 hour week.) But, it still doesn't take two long to get those 4 levels. Quest heaps, go all over Outlands. You'll get there. Do NOT spend money on power levelling. Real money anywho.
I'm in the 'Australia FTW' Club. Join

Hi
Ffxi Muahahahahahahahahahahahah
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
World Of Warcraft. The worlds best chastity belt.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Play it when you feel like it. When you abdondon that concept, that is when you are doing it wrong.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
you should quit
now.
Or kill yourself
Cuz man...just no.....
that's sad.

But if your not gonna do that.
Look into getting a bot
me and my friend got one and some dudes account and we left it on for a while every once and awhile and got epics and all that jazz, lv 60's n stuff sold the account for like $500
But i got none

But still that games gay as **** and should not exist
DIE DIE DIE.
Cancer.
Last edited by jesus-squared at Oct 30, 2007,
Wait a tick, you want to pay someone to play a game for you so that you can have a higher level?
That's got to be the lamest and stupidest idea I've ever heard.
It's a game! You play it to have FUN! Not to become so obsessive that you pay someone else to play it for you. Jesus...
But if that's really what you want to do, good luck with that.
Power leveling companies usually use bots and script programs to automatically level your character. This is easily detected by blizzard and you will be banned for it. Many companies also employ people to play your char for you.

However, every company I've ever known people to use has tried to compromise their account after the leveling is done. Ex. Hack your account, delete all your items, and sell off your gold to other people.

Personally, I level characters for my friends, I usually charge $100-200 for 60-70, which takes roughly 4 days, depending on what they want done(level up professions, get items, mounts, etc.)

I've leveled 4 different characters and I am working on a 5th for another friend as I type this.

Don't use companies if you're too lazy to level yourself. Either suck it up and just let your character collect rested experience, then level on the free time you have. Or get a friend to level it for you, maybe pay him. It may take them longer to level than a farmer can, but at least you will still have your characters when they're done

I repeat do not pay a company to level you, they will screw you over in the end. Pay a friend, or ask them to do it as a favor. Or do it yourself, stop being lazy, it's a game.
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
its just a game...youll stop playing sooner or later...just a matter of time...don't waste extra money on it...spend it on stuff that will last longer.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by etherealprince
Power leveling companies usually use bots and script programs to automatically level your character. This is easily detected by blizzard and you will be banned for it. Many companies also employ people to play your char for you.

However, every company I've ever known people to use has tried to compromise their account after the leveling is done. Ex. Hack your account, delete all your items, and sell off your gold to other people.

Personally, I level characters for my friends, I usually charge $100-200 for 60-70, which takes roughly 4 days, depending on what they want done(level up professions, get items, mounts, etc.)

I've leveled 4 different characters and I am working on a 5th for another friend as I type this.

Don't use companies if you're too lazy to level yourself. Either suck it up and just let your character collect rested experience, then level on the free time you have. Or get a friend to level it for you, maybe pay him. It may take them longer to level than a farmer can, but at least you will still have your characters when they're done

I repeat do not pay a company to level you, they will screw you over in the end. Pay a friend, or ask them to do it as a favor. Or do it yourself, stop being lazy, it's a game.

Yea, I noticed this site that my friend used asks for your Email address and phone number, which is More than enough information to completely steal your account. Of course, I made a new email address for this website and am using my cell phone for the number. I also changed my secret question to a better one.

And all you people that say it's supposed to be fun... It's not ****ing fun when you had to stop playing due to lack of funds and all of your friends went on to hit 70. So you are the only one still at 66. It's also not fun when you have no time to play at all. And 2 hours a week is about right. I work 25-35 hours a week. Have highschool, and a ****ing girlfriend. When I get home after all that I shower, sleep, wake up, repeat.

Also, if my character gets deleted, I can get it restored and if it doesn't get leveled, my friend who referred me to this site is going to pay me back in full and level my character.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Testimony of human lazyness.
paying money for someone else to play your game for you.

jesus...
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Brian kopps leveling guide, torrent it. I used took me no time to get to 60.
Founder of the UG Church of Nihilists pm to join

Trust in me and fall aswell.
Quote by l2p_Guitar
I just recently started playing again, and I have realized that I have no ****ing time. I have a job/school/girlfriend... WoW Gets maybe 2 hours a week. I want to be 70, because I have arena teams waiting for me and when I am 70 I can pvp for gear and ****. I just hate leveling.

So, my question is, has anyone here every bought power leveling? I am currently 66 and want to get power leveled to 70. It should cost like 40 bucks. But I don't know if there are any sites to watch out for, or sites that are good.

Also, I have 5 Scrolls of Resurrection if anyone wants one. >.< I need some free months.

And yes, I searched. Came up with nothing on the topic of power leveling.

yep, that's when i quit.

and don't pay for outlands levelling, its easy.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Hey, why don't you buy the gear you want at ebay too? That way you don't have to play at all.
I have a 70 hunter & warlock. I'll level you up.
it needs more cowbell!

Member #5 of UG's gain \/\/hores

Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."