I can't decide between an ESP LTD KH-602 and a Schecter Synyster Gates Custom. I like both guitars... but just don't know which to choose
If you were to ask me a b.c rich war beast or something.But between those two i would go with the ESP.
if i had to choose definently the ESP. but i wouldn't personally but either of those guitars. they look ugly to me.
out of the 2 id go with the ESP just because i love the M neck profile
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Add another "go with the ESP".
2005 Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Buzzsaw (ZW Set Pickups)
2005 Ibanez RG5EX1
2002 Ibanez RG320DXQM w/ DiMarzio pups
Line 6 Guitarport
Cakewalk SONAR 6 PE
Propellerhead Reason 3.0
Go for the LTD.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Sig guitars. Hmmmmmmmm.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Do you really want somebody ELSE'S custom guitar? Why not get your own custom?
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Classic Ebony with gold hardware
Fender American Stratocaster 3 color sunburst maple fretboard tortoise shell pickguard
Martin 000-M Auditorium
Mesa Boogie F-50
Maxon OD-9
Dunlop 535Q Wah pedal
Quote by AndyMcDandy
Do you really want somebody ELSE'S custom guitar? Why not get your own custom?

cuz it would be much more expensive? these 2 were in my price range... is there another model that's not a signature guitar that would be in the same price range ?
Just for the reccord, you pay for the signature on the headstock of a sig model, rather than paying for good pups, solid construction, and quality materials. If that's whay you're after, more power to you.
Quote by earth4x
cuz it would be much more expensive? these 2 were in my price range... is there another model that's not a signature guitar that would be in the same price range ?

There are plenty. Tell us what you are looking for in a guitar and we will give you other models to look at.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I'm looking for a good guitar to play rock and metal, that would provide me with good cleans. I want a Set Neck / Neck through because I want easier access to higher frets. Wood type doesn't really matter, I would prefer an ebony fretboard but rosewood would be fine. Also, it would have to be in the same price range has both these guitars.

Thanks!
lets not get into this sig guitar talk i bet weve all played a signature guitar and loved it, les paul anyone
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Quote by _-Skeletor-_
yuucckk...dont get the sig guitar

whats wrong with sig guitars

sure theyre abit overpriced, but theyre cool
don't see anyone complaining about les pauls or jems
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
This "anti-signatures" sentiment is rubbish. I'd take an Eric Johnson Strat or John Mayer Martin acoustic in a second, and I'm a fan of neither artist. Like anything else, some signatures are crap and some are quite good.
Ummm yeah, get a Schecter C-1 or Hellraiser and right your name on it somewhere.

Psssss..... by the way, that works for any guitar you get, those two are just some to think about picking up.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
I saw a Schecter Hellraiser C1-FR and I looked kinda nice. Is it a good guitar considering it's around 700$?
^^^^ extremely nice guitar, possibly the best stock guitar for its price range, original floyd, EMGs, all mahogany, id try out the neck first some people dont like schecters neck profile
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
JACKSON WARRIOR WRMG thats what im getting i advise you to do the same