I'm 17 years old and I'm about 5'11. I really would like to one day be like 6'1, 6'2 but can I possibly grow any taller at this age? I always thought that I'd get a growth spurt when I was like 15 or so but it never happened. Have I stopped growing? Is there anyway to tell?
you've stopped growing when you won't get taller....

some people stop growing when they're 15, some will when they are 25... something to do with puberty
Playing since december 2004
Quote by BloodMoon666

*sports commentator voice*
And this thread is over!

Wonderful match by TS but in the end simply overwhelmed by the pure skill and simplicity of unfluffed. A true professional in action.
idk. im about 6'7'' and im 18. i hope im done growing but i havent really done any significant growing recently, been about the same over the past 2 yrs... i guess it all depends on your own endocrine system and whatnot....
If you've worn the same size shoe for a long time, that's an indicator that you're pretty close to being as tall as you're gonna be. feet stop growing first.
You are not a slave...
Actually that's interesting because 2 years ago I wore a size 8 now I wear 10.5-11. I don't want to be like 6'9 or anything hell I'd even be happy with just an inch to push me over the 6' mark.
You pretty much won't know.

When you're 30 and haven't grown much in 10 years, thats when you'll know.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
you wont know right away, but if you havent gone vertical for a while, then im guessing, youve stopped growing.
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
I'd say you're about done. You're actually in the same situation as me. I'm same age and same height. I havent grown in a year.
You are not a slave...
Quote by Aussie_skater
dude dont complain im like 5'9 and im 17
sucks being short

It's better than being a lanky bastard, I can assure you.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
sometimes I have the feeling like Im still growing...but its not alot...maybe 1 centemeter year, over the past two years or so....and im 6'0 (maybe a bit more) right now so I could use an extra inch or two.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by toolfan_121
If you've worn the same size shoe for a long time, that's an indicator that you're pretty close to being as tall as you're gonna be. feet stop growing first.

Oh well that's a bugger, I've been the same size shoe for about 4 or 5 years now (size 11).

(Almost) 18 and 5'9", have been for ages . I'd love to grow just a few more inches.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

you stop growing at around 21, so you still got some years left. don't get your hopes up too high tho, the most you grow is around 14-16
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
males grow until 21
females until 18
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I'm around 6'1 and I'm 15 so I hope to grow another 2 inches and then I'll be happy, although my feet aren't getting bigger any more
Quote by schecter_guy
wait till you're 20

+1
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
You probably wont, my mum stopped growing in the six grade, so I dont think you will. But you never know.
uhhhh, yea