There are some things in life that just feel really weird when you do them. I woke up this morning with my little man saluting me as usual, and I went to take a dump...and taking a dump while having a boner just feels akward.

What are some of the things that you think feel really weird?
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
dear god.
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
parents talking about sex...

...*shudder*
I had a good sig once....

ah who am i kidding
Don't you guys ever take a **** while wanking?

Or other way around.

Just as the turd leaves, time it to ejaculate right then. Christ ti feels good. I think the turds pressing on your prostate gland or somethign just as it leaves.
Quote by metacarpi

I really like this little guy, he makes me laugh.

That feeling when your leg falls asleep and you start to "wake it up." And its all tingly. Personally I enjoy it.

When you're holding your breath for a long time and you feel the blood rush from your face.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by nitro.vo
Don't you guys ever take a **** while wanking?

Or other way around.

Just as the turd leaves, time it to ejaculate right then. Christ ti feels good. I think the turds pressing on your prostate gland or somethign just as it leaves.

Yeah a man's arse is his 'G Spot'. It's why homosexuals have so much fun.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Asking your girlfriend's father to borrow the ribcage of the deer he just bagged, and explaining that you need it because you want to sneak into your parents house, and place it in your mother's bed for the lols.

By the by, he's going to let me.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Licking somebody's eyeball, or having somebody lick yours in return. Strangest sensation ever...
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Where the hell did you get the idea to lick eyeballs?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi

+1

and what feels weird to me is just getting up early. it really doesn't feel right, even though i have to get up at 8 or 9 every morning.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by metacarpi

Well umm, you know how you just have those random urges to do something spontaneous? It was one of those things...
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
righhttt whole thread...
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
I am not kidding when I say standing up. I'm an incredibly fit lad but nearly every time I stand up I almost black out. A couple of times I have blacked out
Quote by Fumbles
I am not kidding when I say standing up. I'm an incredibly fit lad but nearly every time I stand up I almost black out. A couple of times I have blacked out

You might be anaemic. It means that you have an iron deficiency. I'd ask your doctor about it the next time you're there, explain the symptoms, and eat more red meat in the meantime. It's not a biggie, but you should confirm.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
Weird eh? Masturbating at a friends house, being alone with a friends parent and not having anything to talk about, or cursing in front of a teacher.
666 BRO
Whats also weird is when you are doing something bad out of school, and instead of calling out "oh police" or something else, you call "watch out guys, teachers coming"
when you walk in on your friend masturbating, he didn't know what to say when he saw me lol
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Quote by HuckIt
There are some things in life that just feel really weird when you do them. I woke up this morning with my little man saluting me as usual, and I went to take a dump...and taking a dump while having a boner just feels akward.

What are some of the things that you think feel really weird?

Terrible thing to do sir, cause if you piss you'll hit yourself in the face

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
Hmm...secksbutt?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by HuckIt
taking a dump while having a boner just feels akward.

i know EXACTLY how u feel hahaha
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...