Hello,
i am vary new at playing the guitar after 3 months i am glad to say i am geting better. iv never takin any lessions so i am not vary good at all. this is what i am working on tonight..its a little rythem iv created its vary simple its played at like a slow blues kind of pace but a little faster its hard to explane here it is...... clean tone for know intill i can get home and play with distortion a bit

(----------------------------) (------------------------------) (not shur if i will use them)
e- PM PM
B-
G
d-----------------------------------2----------------------------------
A-23 5 32 23 5 32 23 5 32 23 32 23 5 32 23 5 32 23 5 32
E-00 0 00 00 0 00 00 0 00---------00 0 00 00 0 00 00 0 00

Anouther one i was kicking around maybe to be played at the same time or like an intro to that was this whis is the same pace same beat

e-
B-
G-
d-----5V---------5V-------------5V-----------l
A-56-----65-56--------65-56------65-56--l i want something here to connect it to the above but i cant get what i want i can hear it in my head i just cant get it out

i know to some of you more experinced players you will look at this and wont be able to understand and i apoligize up front but it anyone can understand it and play it could you give me a sugestion or 2 please
I know this from experience....when you hit month 5 you will be aggravated...you might as well just start learning how notes on the guitar work..and then start learning theory
Axe:
Ibanez AWD83T-TRD

Join the Anti-Nihilist Association of Life Seekers (ANALS)
If you are so unfortunate to think that life is meaningless, maybe you should end yours
you got some replies in your topic in the blues/jazz forum. why don't you check that out, instead of making another topic?
Quote by 56655665
iv never takin any lessions so i am not vary good at all.

Nothing wrong with not taking lessons dude. And looks rather cool rhythm.