Hello,
i am vary new at playing the guitar after 3 months i am glad to say i am geting better. iv never takin any lessions so i am not vary good at all. this is what i am working on tonight..its a little rythem iv created its vary simple its played at like a slow blues kind of pace but a little faster its hard to explane here it is...... clean tone for know intill i can get home and play with distortion a bit

(----------------------------) (------------------------------) (not shur if i will use them)
e- PM PM
B-
G
d-----------------------------------2----------------------------------
A-23 5 32 23 5 32 23 5 32 23 32 23 5 32 23 5 32 23 5 32
E-00 0 00 00 0 00 00 0 00-------- 00 0 00 00 0 00 00 0 00

Anouther one i was kicking around maybe to be played at the same time or like an intro to that was this whis is the same pace same beat

e-
B-
G-
d-----5V---------5V-------------5V-----------l
A-56-----65-56--------65-56------65-56--l i want something here to connect it to the above but i cant get what i want i can hear it in my head i just cant get it out

i know to some of you more experinced players you will look at this and wont be able to understand and i apoligize up front but it anyone can understand it and play it could you give me a sugestion or 2 please
okay, i benn playin for a few years now, and i never seen anythin like that, could you please explain what the V's are for, and what the numbers meen cos my guitar doesn't have 65 fretts

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next