Hi, My friend was looking for a new guitar. He loves the look a Les Paul and everything about them, except for the size of the body. He likes thinner guitars. Is there any guitar that is shaped like a Les Paul but isn't as fat. If not, is there any guitar that has these features:
At least 22 frets
Two humbuckers
Fixed Bridge
Single Cutaway
His Price range is from $800 AUS to $1200 AUS

He plays mainly rock music, but does drift into other genres every now and then.
I think the PRS les paul stlye have a thin body, sorry I'm not more help
The ESP Eclipse guitars (A Les Paul shape with a pointier cutaway) are mostly contoured on the back to make them more comfortable, might be worth a look. Yamaha AES series axes are similar to Les pauls but thinner but to get a high quality one you'll need to spend at least $1000 AUS
The options already listed meet those criteria. I'm not sure how much that is US, but for about $400 USD you can get an Epiphone LP Ultra which has a thin chambered body and a sanded neck.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Gibson Smartwood Les Pauls are thinner, if you can get hold of one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability