right my mates parents have gone away, and we decided for halloween we are gonna play pranks on the kids that nock on his house for sweets...

any idea's
Last edited by dean_dc at Oct 30, 2007,
Make smoke bombs and post them through his letterbox
Potassium nitrate boiled with sugar
There's a video on youtube with instructions
ohai little sig.
suprisesex anybody that knocks on his door
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Poke your knob through his letter box and nock on the door, that'll trick him!

Joke will be on you if he sucks you off though..
no you noobs he wants to play tricks on kids that go to his friends house, where obviously, him and his friend will be...you could open the door and start a chainsaw and chase after them for about 20 metres or so...
you get set up some sort of trip wire near the front door that is hooked up to something that will like tip onto them...eg a bucket of water or glue then feathers or something of the sort..you know like stuff on movies, but that would only work once...you could heat up the door handle with a blowtorch.....or pump a car battery through it... get a front door mat and put marbles under it or ball bearings or something round and when people stand on it they will fall over.....
you could dress up like livesize haloween pumpkin man and sit next to the door on a chair and then when somebody rings the doorbell you just stand up and scare the **** out of them
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Quote by _-Skeletor-_
you get set up some sort of trip wire near the front door that is hooked up to something that will like tip onto them...eg a bucket of water or glue then feathers or something of the sort..you know like stuff on movies, but that would only work once...you could heat up the door handle with a blowtorch.....or pump a car battery through it... get a front door mat and put marbles under it or ball bearings or something round and when people stand on it they will fall over.....

all of those would probably get you thrown in jail.

if he doesnt mind jail, those are some decent ideas.
Open the door and just scream at the top of your lungs lmao. That would be so ****ing funny.
it needs more cowbell!

Member #5 of UG's gain \/\/hores

Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
Chop up some meat and keep it in a bowl. When they kids hand out thier bags for candy drop some meat in there
Quote by lespauljammer15
Open the door and just scream at the top of your lungs lmao. That would be so ****ing funny.

*door opens*

GRANDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WELCOME HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!

*kids run away, he remains there at the door, singing and playing air guitar*
Quote by _-Skeletor-_

Who are you. Macaulay Culkin? You've been watching too many Home Alone movies.

Oh yeah, for the joke: Hand out condoms and tell the little kids it's never too early for safe sex.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Rhitard
Chop up some meat and keep it in a bowl. When they kids hand out thier bags for candy drop some meat in there

Hm... Cooked or raw? One is like "here... you need your protein" and the other is like "here... you need some meat with the fluid still in it!"

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

This is sort of ****ed up cause they're just kids and their parents might be with them and you could probably get in trouble...just my opinion cause kids go trick or treating to have fun, not get the **** scared out of them or have some horrible trick played on them that ruins their entire day.
idk, my bff tyra banks.
Quote by iheart_a7x
This is sort of ****ed up cause they're just kids and their parents might be with them and you could probably get in trouble...just my opinion cause kids go trick or treating to have fun, not get the **** scared out of them or have some horrible trick played on them that ruins their entire day.

That's why you don't do something huge and serious. Or you only do it to older kids. Duh.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

For sure, but the guy said kids so I have no idea what he's referring too unless he's going to be a total dick
idk, my bff tyra banks.
Quote by iheart_a7x
For sure, but the guy said kids so I have no idea what he's referring too unless he's going to be a total dick

Well if he wants to jump out at six year olds he's going to have to deal with some very angry dads. With any foresight, he probably isn't going to scare ankle biters.

Right TS? ........what age group are you targeting?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by anewhope
Poke your knob through his letter box and nock on the door, that'll trick him!

Joke will be on you if he sucks you off though..

Or even worse if they pull it really hard, uber pain
Manchester United