Rage Against The Machine and Led Zeppelin. Sweet Riffs, overall rocking vibe. Oh and also The Allman Brothers.....great slide guitar.........The only new band i listen to is avenged sevenfold, pretty damn good guitar work.
Drake Bell. He taught Hendrix everything he knows.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by RHCP94
Drake Bell. He taught Hendrix everything he knows.

Are you serious?
Quote by the_hooz
Are you serious?

Sure. Why not?.....

....No, I am not serious.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Rage will be performing at the big ay out in Australia in Feburary.To bad i didnt get any tickets .It has been around a decade since rage last came to Australia.
Last edited by human panda at Oct 30, 2007,
Me i am personally am into he really heavy bands like as i lay dying and lamb of god and no not for the vocals i admit the vocals do suck but the guitar is amazing the only other band that can stand up to them i think (that are out right nw is probally ozzy's band and black lable society) while i like everything those guys are my favorite that are out right now and are new well lamb of god isn't really new but there not dead.
isn't this icon so funny lol i am so muffed up right now i got a bad case of mono and i am all drugged up on advil i have actully been talking to a purple unicorn that has been visiting me named thomas lol .
Hanoi Rocks; sweet sweet enjoy-yourself rock/punk/glam... Finnish band formed in the 80's and had a revival 2002. Saw them last year and it was just great. Check 'em out.
Sounds like a mix of Guns N' Roses and a little like The Smiths..