For four hundred US dollars.

edit: fixed image code
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
spec?
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Idk, that's why I'm asking.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
it looks sharp...idk...i always play on a guitar before i spend the money on buying it...i dont buy on looks
The amp is instant fail, but the guitar looks promising.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
I'm asking what model it is so I can look it up online.
it looks to be some sort of Jackson Dinky...
Quote by arowana1027
My wife plays my guitars fine, but my girlfriend has smaller hands, and she wants to learn how to play.
It's an older model because it's not on the main Jackson site.
look on musiciansfriend...I'm not sure if the pickups are original though...all the Jacksons I have seen have black pickups...
Quote by arowana1027
My wife plays my guitars fine, but my girlfriend has smaller hands, and she wants to learn how to play.
i'm guessing it's an entry level jackson because of the amp he's selling with it. don't know for sure though. i would just go to a store if i were you.
I doubt they're selling it a store.
Sry, it's not my image.
bump
you have an amp with it, and the hardware doesn't look bad, but what i'd say like everyone else is, play it first, check the bridge doesn't detune, make sure the intonation is either perfect or can be adjusted, etc.

But a 24-fret trem Jackson with a hardcase and an amp sounds pretty good to me for less than £200.

actually, reading that back it sounds awesome.
I want to feel youre body breaking, and shaking, and
left in the cold,
I want to feel youre conscience making, a change to fix
this dying soul....