Hi I'm thinking of getting a TBX150H Ibanez amp, I have been reading allot about the TBX150H amp, but I have not been able to try one. Could anyone send me a recorded sound sample of the amp? or tell me how good or bad it is.

Thanx
The Toneblaster? It's not good. I'd put it perhaps a step above a Marshall MG, which isn't particularly great. There's really no need for getting a stack, nor do you really need 150 watts.

What kind of music do you play and what is your budget? You could probably do a lot better than that amp.
Yes the tone blaster, I don't like marshall and the mg's sucks, It's no point getting a 150 watts stack. But I want something better than I have already got, Right now I'm using a Peavey Bandit 112. So I should probably find my self saving more money so I can buy a Peavey 5150 or a XXL or a XXX, I love the sound of Peavey and Randall.

I play everything from Glam Rock to Death Metal
You could get a Randall RG50TC from Musician's Friend for less than $600. It's all-valve, and really good for metal and heavy rock, plus the clean tone is quite usable
read my sig.

there are MUCH better amps for the price. you don't seem to seem to know exactly what you want, so go to your nearest decent music shop and try all the amps you can, get the oneyou like the most. i can't almost garuntee you'll not like the toneblaster. its bad.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Yea I would recommend saving up.

The Bandit is an ok amp Better than the Toneblaster at least.

Maybe a Peavey Windsor?
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I tried the windsor, It had great tube distortion, but it was abit to lame for my taste. But for it's price the windsor is great!
Well then I would recommend possibly the Valveking. Are you in the US?

Then a used Peavey 5150/6505 would be a perfect choice.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
No I live in Sweden, And the amps are allot more expensive here, I'm thinking of going to Germany next year and buy a head there. The Velveking is great though, and it's not that expensive.