Ye, im pretty set on buying the zvex fuzz factory. Ive seen the video, love the sound and have read countless reviews, i really cant wait. BUT, i was just wondering if there's anything else i should consider for my money before i spend it on this beast. Im not willing to pay any more than £150 really, (im getting the vexter series pedal) and yes, im looking for something realy crazy. So, anyone got any ideas before i spend spend spend?

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I've heard the red witch Fuzz god is amazing. Check that out, and if you can find it a Fulltone '69/Soul Bender. None of those are quite as crazy as the fuzz factory though.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
i've tried many DBA Pedal.... and those are sounds good for rock n roll....
Gears:
PRS CU22 Emerald Green
G&L Comanche
Marshall DSL 100 Full Stack
TCE Vintage Delay
TCE SCF
TCE XII Phaser
TCE NR-1
Maxon ROD 880, AD999, PH 350, CS550.
Quote by Denthúl
Red Witch Fuzz God

Simply awesome. I would love to own one of these things.

where can i get one of these at?
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Clicky

That page should help you find a store that sells the pedals. They're all amazing, and if I had the money I'd buy at least the Fuzz God and Empress Chorus
Quote by Denthúl
Clicky

That page should help you find a store that sells the pedals. They're all amazing, and if I had the money I'd buy at least the Fuzz God and Empress Chorus

$220!?!??!!?

ehhhhhhhh i still want one though, well either that or a zvex fuzz factory.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Oi, no complaining! That's $80 cheaper than we get them over here!

But they're really nice pedals. I tried out the chorus a while back and it was great. And I mean really, really great
Quote by Denthúl
Red Witch Fuzz God

Simply awesome. I would love to own one of these things.

I love the way they describe that pedal - ''click this only to smite the most brazen of unbelievers.'' - priceless!

I've got the Fuzz Factory myself and I absolutely LOVE the thing - probably the only one of my pedals I doubt I'll ever sell

I've not heard of this Fuzz God before, but it sounds pretty amazing - I may have to look into getting one for myself.

If possible just try whatever you can out.
Quote by matt bickerton
I love the way they describe that pedal - ''click this only to smite the most brazen of unbelievers.'' - priceless!

I'm gonna have to use that sometimehaha

But to be honest I wasn't really smited by the soundclips.

Someone's mentioned it before me, but the Fullltone 69/70, or the Analogman Sun Face/Fuzzface.

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
and yes, im looking for something realy crazy.

Then you should go with your gut and get the Fuzz Factory.

I have the Vexter version, too. It is nuts. You can get some vintage tones, but where it excels is when you're going extreme. A great recording pedal, as turning the knobs while it's engaged can result in absolutely insane sounds.

I have the Analogman Sun Lion, too. That also boasts an amazing fuzz, but much more of a vintage style tone. The Fuzz Factory is much more modern, and capable of a wider range of fuzz that actually goes beyond listenable. And I mean that in a good way.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
You could always look into Fuzz Faces.

I've still got my Roger Mayer Classic Fuzz for sale! £100
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Does anyone know if the dallas arbiter fuzz is any good? Im not sure if its the reissue or not.. and does it have the germanium or silicon transistors?
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
Deffinley check out effector 13, they're up a price bracket but some of their fuzz pedals are really wild, though probably not as versatile as the Fuzz Factory.

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
Quote by guitarist_with_
Go for the green fuzz factory

Vexter is the same but cheaper
Legra
RMC Wizard Wah
Blackstar DistX
Modded SD1
Phase 90
ZVex Fuzz Factory
WH4
Laney VC30 112
Roland MicroCube
YouTube!
Irishman of the Laney Cult
Last edited by plankermaxx at Oct 30, 2007,
^ That's another Fuzz Face clone. I don't doubt that it's an awesome sounding pedal (I love my FF clone) but if the TS wants something crazy, I doubt that'll do it for him.

The Fuzz Factory's the better bet for that.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
denthul i just listened to those red witch fuzz clips and i almost died. that thing gives out so many different sounds OMFG. if hendrix had one of those he would have made the craziest shiat with it wow that things amazing lol.
Quote by R_H_C_P
You could always look into Fuzz Faces.

I've still got my Roger Mayer Classic Fuzz for sale! £100

I was certain you sold that

I'm now interested...

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
The most cost-effective, obscene/nutty sounding pedal is probably a Sovtech Big Muff, but if you can afford the Fuzz Factory, definitally nab it.
I too am amazed by the Red Witch Fuzz God! I want one, or to make one at least. All I need is a schematic...
Does anyone know the song that goes: ba ba bah, ba ba buh, bu ba bum, ba ba bah, ba bu buh, bu bu bum, bu ba bu bu bum baam?
Cheers for all your help, after this i think im probz gonna still go for the factory, but nice one on all your suggestions

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.