Ok, guys I just need any information that you know of, please help. I know I should do it myself but I procratinated...something I'm going to try to end this week because it is starting to affect my life a little too much.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Just read Night. Very easy read, well written. It took me less than 3 hours to finish. Night is an excellent book. And I find it funny how you promise to stop procrastinating at the end of the week....isn't that procrastinating??
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Well, I meant sometime this week, but I'm going to try today, this is a hard habit to break you know. I don't have time to read Night right now, ANY info. will do.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
he was a jew from poland (i think from poland) and his family was driven apart by nazis in concentration camps. I'd bet you could find info easily by searching the internet.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
synopsis of Night:

He's on the road to becoming a Jewish scholar, hears rumors of Jews being taken away, ignores them, gets taken to a concentration camp with his dad (rest of his family dies), has adventures, loses his faith, goes on a death march, little kid plays greatest violin concert ever, dad dies, book ends.

you probably could've read the book in the time that it took you to read that paragraph, though.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
synopsis of Night:

He's on the road to becoming a Jewish scholar, hears rumors of Jews being taken away, ignores them, gets taken to a concentration camp with his dad (rest of his family dies), has adventures, loses his faith, goes on a death march, little kid plays greatest violin concert ever, dad dies, book ends.

you probably could've read the book in the time that it took you to read that paragraph, though.

Exactly.
Quote by ottoavist

Quote by freshtunes
Just read Night. Very easy read, well written. It took me less than 3 hours to finish. Night is an excellent book. And I find it funny how you promise to stop procrastinating at the end of the week....isn't that procrastinating??

night is only an easy read as far as prose style is concerned.
Ok, I should have clarified, if you know about any of the following please post ANYTHING!

Early Life
His Holocaust experience, I know this has to do with Night but I don't have time to read it, can you just post a little.
Life after Holocaust
Current Life

I'm going to research to a bit later, but I'm doing work I should have done yesterday right now, thanks.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by The Virtuoso
Ok, I should have clarified, if you know about any of the following please post ANYTHING!

Early Life
His Holocaust experience, I know this has to do with Night but I don't have time to read it, can you just post a little.
Life after Holocaust
Current Life

I'm going to research to a bit later, but I'm doing work I should have done yesterday right now, thanks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elie_Wiesel
He saw his mother and sister get sent off to a furnace.

He tried to stay with his father as long as possible in the concentration camp and saw him slowly deteriorate away. It's been over four years since I read the book, so correct me if I'm wrong please, but I think his father died as they were forced to run in the snow, and his father didn't have the strength to run anymore and collapsed.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by The Virtuoso

Early Life
Life after Holocaust
Current Life

You could research all that info and have it down in half an hour, then throw it into an essay in half an hour. That is an hours worth of work. I sound like this kids mother.
Quote by ottoavist

Quote by darkstar2466
He saw his mother and sister get sent off to a furnace.

He tried to stay with his father as long as possible in the concentration camp and saw him slowly deteriorate away. It's been over four years since I read the book, so correct me if I'm wrong please, but I think his father died as they were forced to run in the snow, and his father didn't have the strength to run anymore and collapsed.

i think that was one of Elie's friend. he stopped b/c he had a stomache problem. I always thought he had to drop a load .
Anyways, Elie's dad was dying and Elie went to get him some food and by the time he got back, someone else was in his father's place. And he just accepted that his father was sent to the furnace. He knew he wasn't going to survive. Sad thing is that they only had a few more days untill they were free
^ Ah. It was a great book; I gotta read it again. It only takes a couple of hours to finish.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie