In about 2 months, i have to play a song in front of my class at school at need some (good) suggestions on what to play. The song has to be instrumental, between 3-5 minutes long and not too hard because i have only been playing guitar for about 9 months.
What sort of styles do you like? Favourtie bands?
Quote by bootyguard
Or when my parents found out that i was having sex in my car my mom let me know cause she started making me 2 sandwhiches i was like "why 2?" and shes like "well you've been doing a lot of exercise recently". my face literally looked like this
I hear Surfing with the Alien by joe satriani recommended a lot here, so try that maybe.
Blue Bossa.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Acoustic or Electric?
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
House of the rising sun? I'm not sure. If it's at school it depends if you're trying to make a statement or if you want to be 'accepted' by them. Just listen to different artists and pick something that means something to <I>you</I>. It will show in the way you sing it if you can relate to the lyrics.
Freedom is all that matters anymore...

--Chase
there aren't a lot of instrumental songs that you'll be able to play after 9 months... I guess you could try Always With Me, Always with you- Joe Satriani, but you'll need to practice it like hell.