For drama we need to find some stories that interest us and we can perhaps use as inspiration for our devised pieces. I've seen some cool stuff on the web but i cant think what.. anyone got any links to some cool stories?

Thanks.
UG Profile

- Ibanez S470DX
- Orange Rockerverb 50 head
- Orange PPC212
- MXR Micro Amp
- CryBaby Wah

Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
Member Of The Orange Revolution Club
I went cycling in the mountains once, took a sharp turn at 38 mph, and skid all the way to the barrier as I tried to brake. I luckily hit the barrier instead of falling off the cliff to a 500 foot drop. The barrier extended only about 4-5 feet from where I hit it.

Make a story about a cyclist who uses steriods and wins the Tour de France, but after several years notices he has lost his testicles and grown a pair of tits.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Can it be any story, or a true story, or what?

Do something like The Small Faces' Saga of Happiness Stan maybe?
Yeah it can be any kind of story or happening. Something interesting or something you wouldn't expect. Preferably true but some fiction but realistic would be cool as well.
UG Profile

- Ibanez S470DX
- Orange PPC212
- MXR Micro Amp
- CryBaby Wah

Member of the Matt Bellamy > Shred Club! PM Aidy Damage or Metallica708 to join!
Hey, ive got THE best story!

Once upon a time, there was a rugby world cup.
England lost to the springboks. Twice.
The springboks won the world cup
THE END

Quote by im_with_theband
Your G-string sounds funny?

Thats...

...wait for it...

...what she said

Quote by Pregowski92
people who post spontaneously unfunny, boring cliché comments are made about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit, on my threads.

good day, sir.
Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

Actually no, youre an idiot.
lol maybe i shouldn't ask in the pit.
UG Profile

- Ibanez S470DX
- Orange PPC212
- MXR Micro Amp
- CryBaby Wah

/\ yeah. there was a bbc series where Ray Mears would tell interesting stories about survival against the odds and he would show you how to survive in those climates. Sure if you look on the internet you can probably find those stories.

EDIT: Stories were like how a couple of men survived in witner with temperatures of -10 - 20, how native american indians survived being captured by white americans. Stories like those. Those are the only ones i can remember.
It's gonna be a blue day
Last edited by perry589 at Oct 30, 2007,