The other one feel apart.

It was awesome.

I vote we make a new confederation.

Who's in?

I know harrytimeharry will be

Can't post links cause it advertises another forum.

Search nationstates in google.

UNITE UG.

EDIT: search Ultimate Guitar The region to find it.
Last edited by tanglewoodguit at Oct 30, 2007,
Since i've been accused of rebelling against you and happytimeharry [], I want to find out exactly what it is.

Isn't that basically cybernations?

*Joins*
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Last edited by Cpt.Jackass at Oct 30, 2007,
''The Republic of Cherskzy is a tiny, socially progressive nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. Its hard-nosed population of 5 million are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 31%, but much higher for the wealthy. A substantial private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Door-to-door Insurance Sales and Pizza Delivery.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force. Cherskzy's national animal is the goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the dollar.''

.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
The Republic of Minkaria is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 5 million love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.

The enormous government concentrates mainly on Law & Order, although Education and Healthcare are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 31%, but much higher for the wealthy. A substantial private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Soda Sales and Door-to-door Insurance Sales.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force. Minkaria's national animal is the dee snider, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the malteaser.

Now to find this region
The Ultimate-Guitar region is dying we need more people!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
I had a rather large nation for awhile back in high school. Had it running maybe 3 years, but I forgot about it and it went away.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
epic dude. im making one now.

EDIT: here it is. exciting, eh?

The Kingdom of Lshred is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its strong anti-business politics. Its compassionate population of 5 million enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.

The enormous, socially-minded government is effectively ruled by the Department of Religion & Spirituality, with areas such as Defence and Social Welfare receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 36%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Woodchip Exports.

Crime is moderate, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Lshred's national animal is the woman, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the rave.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Last edited by itsxsteves at Feb 16, 2008,