i got a cherry gibson sg and i kinda want to get it painted like sparkly pink or something. being a girl, i like having stuff thats different than the boys. but i dont want daisy rock haha i was wonderin how much it would be to get it repainted if its at all even possible. thanks
*Gibson SG
*Fender Strat
*B.C. Rich NJ Series Mocking Bird

*Ibanez PF series acoustic
*Ibanez AE 30
Well you could ask any luthier near your place or a guitar shop. Shouldn't cost too much. $80 for a solid paint job I guess(thats the price where I'm at)

Or you could do it yourself. It isn't too hard. Just go to projectguitar.com or the guitar customization forum here
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
yeah do it yourself, you'll be (even more) in love with your guitar once you've done something like that
Gear nut
If you feel comfortable doing it yourself, there are tutorials online. In the past people I know have actually taken it to car detailing places, as they usually have a greater selection of metallic and candy colors.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
i would suggest getting it done professionally, cuz if you make a mistake ,there is no warranty. Considerning all of the electrics that have to be removed,and parts, it'll be alot easier if you get it done professionally. sure it's great if you can do it yourself, and you certainly would appreciate it more, but don't forget about the warranty
Quote by jayrhox
i would suggest getting it done professionally, cuz if you make a mistake ,there is no warranty. Considerning all of the electrics that have to be removed,and parts, it'll be alot easier if you get it done professionally. sure it's great if you can do it yourself, and you certainly would appreciate it more, but don't forget about the warranty

Warranty would be screwed either way. Any modification voids factory warranty.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350