venting is good for your heath, type anything that bothers you about any thing no matter what it is
OBEY THE SEX
also if you can out run your friend you can out run a bear
The fact that you can go into a thread on UG that is going to be offending some people no matter what and then getting banned for takin part of the thread....
I have writers block, rar.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
ARHGHHHH MY GUITAR IS BROKEN SO I HAVE NOTHING TO DO + my girlfriend is being an actual BITCH ARRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, i feel alot better.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

That roll-eyes smiley. I hate it, and I hate everyone who uses it. It's the only smiley that I actually want to punch, it's so arrogant and up itself. It thinks it's better than me. I hate it, I hate everything about it. I hope it dies.
Quote by bearded_monkey
I hate people. People suck.

I agree 100%
It Could Be Sweet, Like A Long Forgotten Dream

Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
...let me (genuinely) congratulate you on posting the most interesting thread I've seen in an age.

Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python Appreciation Society
I usually play guitar to vent, but while I'm here...

**** YOU, CALCULUS!!!!
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by Hypnotisation
Nice guys finish last. End of story.

+ a bazillion

all i got to say is that im right ****ing here, and hes there. but who did she pick? it sure as **** wasnt me. shes never even met him ffs. and we can talk about anything. at all. no matter what. she pisses me off so bad. UGH!

hmmm, that does feel a bit better.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
I ****ing hate it when your trying to make a Tv dinner and when you remove the film from it, it doesn't come all the way off and leaves little pieces of plastic all over your brownies!!!!

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac