Westfield PB bass
Boss ME-50
Behdringer-UD100
Digitech RP50
Marshall 50 watt
Carlsbro kick start 12w
Marshall mini m2
WWW.myspace.com/runawayjesusband
i personaly think if you write music first then the lyrics turn into a drone that follows the chords. So write your lyrics, then grab your axe and pick a key any key and then play a chord progression through a few times, then just try to sing the lyrics over it in some way. Repeat process. Trial and error. your not going to be able to know exacly what you want it to be and then have it come out that way. just mess around.

(sorry for the ramble)
If its not fender than whatever]
Quote by ffud
i personaly think if you write music first then the lyrics turn into a drone that follows the chords. So write your lyrics, then grab your axe and pick a key any key and then play a chord progression through a few times, then just try to sing the lyrics over it in some way. Repeat process. Trial and error. your not going to be able to know exacly what you want it to be and then have it come out that way. just mess around.

(sorry for the ramble)

Right on the money. I am really impressed by those who can put lyrics to a piece they wrote. I cannot. I always have to have some kind of lyrics to go by.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs