Poll: why do you emo-bash
Poll Options
View poll results: why do you emo-bash
I don't
70 49%
because i hate all emos (please give reason)
59 42%
my friends do, i just jumped on the band waggon
7 5%
whats emo bashing???
1 1%
i am an emo
5 4%
Voters: 142.
Page 1 of 2
so, i've seen a lot of emo bashing around, and i've seen a lot on here. now, i'm considered an emo because of the clothes i wear, and some of the bands i lsten to, but i want to know why everyone rips the piss out of emos. all my friends do it, they often take the mick outa me (so i do it back ofcourse), but they don't stop there, they go into town and go "tangerining", where they through tangerines at emos, they make an exception for me because they like me, and i don't actually cut myself, or anything.
so, disscuss what it is that makes you emo bash, because most "emos "dont actually cut themselves, and the ones that do, well dont you think youre just gonna upset the sad t***s and make them worse>

oh and, vwoop, up goes my flame shield, cos i know i just called myself an emo and i know you'll all jump at that

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

You do realize that

A) You're inviting the pit to an intelligent discussion

2) There's 5000 threads about this already

3) Whining about it isn't helping the "emo" stereotype

edit: I just realized I had typed "A" instead of "1" on the first list item
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Oct 30, 2007,
HAHA your emo
people who don't know me consider me emo too and I like emo music even though I like more heavy metal.
Heh...I tried this before man. Just to warn you in advance, you're gonna get a few close minded pricks who won't listen to reason.

I for one don't understand it at all. Emo's don't interfere with others, and the minority of them actually cut.

Anyways, people suck. Get used to it
Wow! I've been waiting for a thread like this! Haven't seen one in what can it be? Hours?...
"they go into town and go "tangerining", where they through tangerines at emos"

Sound like great friends
Quote by huevomax
HAHA your emo
people who don't know me consider me emo too and I like emo music even though I like more heavy metal.

similar to me, but my friends think all metal and punk is emo, which is bull, they prefer rock, and rap, and R&B

oh and thanks bearded monkey for backing me up

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by gavz_verdikt

..... you should have to sign like an agreement, that says "i promise to use the search bar" before they let you register. then you should have to find like 3 random threads using it.

but seriously i dont like "emos" because they're attention seeking whores with lives better than almost 85% of the world, yet they find something to complain about.
I hate them because they think their life sucks whne they probably come from a lot better back ground than I do... So in other words suck it up your life aint that bad you little baby.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Quote by Giant Tool
similar to me, but my friends think all metal and punk is emo, which is bull, they prefer rock, and rap, and R&B

are your friends chavs? They sound like they might be. Wasting perfectly good tangerines when they could be throwing full sized oranges.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Kensai
You do realize that

A) You're inviting the pit to an intelligent discussion

2) There's 5000 threads about this already

3) Whining about it isn't helping the "emo" stereotype

You know, I never met an emo in my life .
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I only call my friend an emo because he has the stereotypical emo haircut, but we all do it jokingly. We don't actually mean it and he knows that. I listen to emo music, but i don't look like a stereotypical emo, so don't get called one. I don't care about cliches in society. If i think a person is cool, i like that person whoever they are, even chavs.
It's gonna be a blue day
I don't care how you dress. As long as you do.
I don't care if you cut yourself. Just don't bleed on me.
I don't care how you cut your hair. I don't have to wear it.
I don't care if you wear female pants. I won't try to get into them.
If I "bash" someone it's because they're an insufferable sob that has it coming.
Fair enough?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by civildp1
are your friends chavs? They sound like they might be. Wasting perfectly good tangerines when they could be throwing full sized oranges.

some of them i verging on being chavs, but most of them aren't

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by gavz_verdikt

people rip on emos because they invite it by acting like twats who are sad about nothing, and their reaction to getting picked on is the perfect kind of sorry-for-myself whining and moaning and non-aggression that makes the bully enjoy the act the most.

actual emos are kids who act all mopey and sad but are OBVIOUSLY whoring for attention. they are usually well-off and have no real hardships, besides parents who don't talk to them.

the clothes you wear do not determine if you are emo or not. if you are some kind of dork who thinks he can wear makeup and girls jeans to school and not get ripped on, then you are just naive... kids are cruel, and that will never change. if that's your definition of emos, that's what we used call plain old fags... dudes who dress and act like girls.
emos arent that bad. except when there all whiney and stuff, but thats annoying no matter who ya are.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
I get Called Emo

Mostly because my Favoruite Band is The Used,
but the other Bands i like are Avenged sevenfold Nirvana, Still Remains Senses fail and 36 crazyfists.

a lot of the emo calling stopped when i made people listen to A7x and they were Amazed.
Why do I hate them? Because they pretend to be depressed in order to look cool. I have been diagnosed with severe clinical depression, and I do mean SEVERE. I mean, sometimes just getting up and walking across the room is the hardest thing in the world. I'm practically catatonic sometimes because I'm so depressed. It's not fun, it's a friggin' nightmare. Being f-ed up like this is not cool or trendy. I'd give anything in the world to just be able to go outside and enjoy life like I used to. But these emo kids, they take MINOR MINOR MINUSCULE sadness, usually not even real depression, and blow it way out of proportion in an effort to get into ugly fat chick's pants. If you were really depressed then you wouldn't have the energy to fix your hair up like a gay clown and go shopping for ridiculous clothes at hot topic. If you knew what real depression is you wouldn't have the energy to do anything. You wanna see real depression? Go find a homeless guy who lost his job and had his family walk out on him and now he's so broke he can't even afford to drink away the pain. THAT is what depression is. Go find a guy whose daughter was raped and killed while he was out playing pool with his buddies. THAT is what torment is. Go find a mother who endured 9 months of torture only to find that her son was born with significant physical and mental handicaps. THAT is what despair is! What the hell happened to you, emo kid? Ipod break? Girls won't talk to you? No-one understands your crappy poetry? Pshh. You don't know what pain is. Stop whining and get a life.
I just don't understand the whole hair covering half your face... doesn't it get in the way!?

I typcially make fun of the hardcore emos, the ones that actually try to kill themselves....

hue
the reason why i hate emo's is b/c their little pussy's who listen to gay music and dress like girls.....

seriously... everyones got problems, normal people solve them.... emo's bitch and whine about them...
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~
Quote by SkyValley
Why do I hate them? Because they pretend to be depressed in order to look cool. I have been diagnosed with severe clinical depression, and I do mean SEVERE. I mean, sometimes just getting up and walking across the room is the hardest thing in the world. I'm practically catatonic sometimes because I'm so depressed. It's not fun, it's a friggin' nightmare. Being f-ed up like this is not cool or trendy. I'd give anything in the world to just be able to go outside and enjoy life like I used to. But these emo kids, they take MINOR MINOR MINUSCULE sadness, usually not even real depression, and blow it way out of proportion in an effort to get into ugly fat chick's pants. If you were really depressed then you wouldn't have the energy to fix your hair up like a gay clown and go shopping for ridiculous clothes at hot topic. If you knew what real depression is you wouldn't have the energy to do anything. You wanna see real depression? Go find a homeless guy who lost his job and had his family walk out on him and now he's so broke he can't even afford to drink away the pain. THAT is what depression is. Go find a guy whose daughter was raped and killed while he was out playing pool with his buddies. THAT is what torment is. Go find a mother who endured 9 months of torture only to find that her son was born with significant physical and mental handicaps. THAT is what despair is! What the hell happened to you, emo kid? Ipod break? Girls won't talk to you? No-one understands your crappy poetry? Pshh. You don't know what pain is. Stop whining and get a life.

You wanna cry baby cry?

Ben Hamelech
Quote by SkyValley

dude your my hero....
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~
Quote by Shaggy92
I hate them because they think their life sucks whne they probably come from a lot better back ground than I do... So in other words suck it up your life aint that bad you little baby.

You hate them because you assume that they come from a better background than you? I'm sure your life isn't so bad but going by your way, maybe everyone worse off than you should hate you for whining about it

In your own words "suck it up your life aint that bad you little baby"
i dont like emo kids because they complain, and they mope around like everything sucks. Jigsaw from Saw should make these kids appreciate life a lil more
Quote by bequickorbedead
You hate them because you assume that they come from a better background than you? I'm sure your life isn't so bad but going by your way, maybe everyone worse off than you should hate you for whining about it

In your own words "suck it up your life aint that bad you little baby"

I dont whine about it trust me boy you dont know me. You dont even want to, you wouldnt like it. Plus it looks like you dont even read the whole post I said probably not all. Maybe before you go around judging how I judge people maybe you should read about my friend you dick. http://www.caringbridge.com/visit/fostergriffith yeah thats my bes friend and he having to go through this for the 3rd time in his life. Trust me I dont whine, I pray. This is why I dont like emos because people have it a lot worse than they do.
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
Last edited by Shaggy92 at Oct 30, 2007,
my friends do, i just jumped on the band waggon 1 2.27%

glad to see theres one honest person on UG
We can emos, rat kids round here!

Some of the girls are so hot...

I like emos theyre cool and make up a massive proportion of my bands fanbase!

FOB, P!ATD ftw.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
This
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Thread

Ben Hamelech
Fails!
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Quote by Nutter_101
This

Quote by BassistGal
Thread

Quote by indie-bassist
Fails!

Mega-combo x3
Last edited by buckethead_jr at Oct 30, 2007,
Quote by SkyValley

Well f'ckin said
Quote by SkyValley

Yeah and I hate those elitist emos who cry about their "issues" on the internet and harp on about their clinical depression.

Oh wait a second...

----

I'm not emo but I have friends are and they are some of the coolest people I know.
People like myself, who are intolerant and have very thin patience, despise:

1) whiny crybabies

2) individuals who theoretically belong to the male gender, but you wouldn't know it unless you checked their ID.

Many emos are a successful combination of both.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I think if they stopped whining, people would leave them alone.

I don't hate emos, I am just giving some advice.
so
theres an "emo" kid in my class
his dad works for NOKIA, he has anything he could ever want, not only does he shop at hot toic, since he doesnt live in the US he orders the clothes online.

he is the most annoyng piece of **** I have ever known, last year, on our school trip he brings beer on the train, takes out a plastic knife an pretends to cut himself on the TOP of his wrist. He then shouts on the phone to sme random girl going "would you care if i die!!!" the teachers hear him and we all get in ****loads of trouble

that is why i hate emo kids
Page 1 of 2