Page 1 of 2
Well? What are you dressing up as?

This year I wanted to actually dress up as something, but I have no idea what to dress up as. But I want to dress up as something that'll scare the **** out of everyone.
Quote by *Juno*
TS mum

why did i see that coming?

i'm not doing anything for halloween
my books myspace
Here
read it, new chapter added every 2 weeks
IM gonna be toad from super mario bros.
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
Jesus all the way for me.
The way to a girls heart is through her ribcage
i'm going as shaun from shaun of the dead, although its mainly for a party on friday.

still, i'm not 18 yet so i'm still qualified for going trick or treating like any other normal child
Nothing, I'm going to be giving out candy and eating the candy at the same time.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by MedicreDemon
Nothing, I'm going to be giving out candy and eating the candy at the same time.

I was going to give out lollipops, but I ate all the good colors XD so now all thats left are the crappy yellow ones XD
hue
I'm possibly going to school as a girl, but I'm staying home on actual Halloween and giving candy and hope to the little children.
im not going as anything. boring yeah... but i cba to be creative. i think i just discovered the reason why i suck so bad at guitar.
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
I'm gonna be Kurt Cobain...

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I'm gonna put on clothes, that's effort enough on my part.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
dani of cradle of filth...not because i like them but only because i bought those freaky white contact lenses and never knew when to use them..so yea..

oh yea and also because my friend got me some dominatrix "clothes"...
yes, you guessed right he's not my friend anymore..
--gear--

Yamaha C5 L Grand Piano

Fender Custom Telecaster HH Flamed Maple Top

Marshall MG100HDFX

Dunlop Cry Baby

Digitech Distortion Factory

Pianists F.T.W.
Quote by Nikon87
Well? What are you dressing up as?

This year I wanted to actually dress up as something, but I have no idea what to dress up as. But I want to dress up as something that'll scare the **** out of everyone.

Did Goosebumps teach you nothing?

Quote by Kankuro
V from V for Vendetta.

One of my friends is going as that too.

My god he looks awesome. His head just fits the mask we got perfect and his hair is also similar
So was Goosebumps actually good or was it just a 5th grade phase everyone, including myself, went through?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Homer Simpson.

****ing hate Halloween, hence the poor costume choice. My mask was only £6 and I've alreayd got everything else, so thought why not.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by darkstar2466
So was Goosebumps actually good or was it just a 5th grade phase everyone, including myself, went through?

a phase.

im just going as myself, but WEARING A CLOWN NOSE (*gasp*)
^If it makes it even... He's a heavy man so if V binged on the the real butter for a while then you'd get the idea.
I'm waering a T-shirt on my head like a ninja and wearing some saftey googles i 'borrowed' form school...
Am i on fire? OHHH NOOOO!!! I'M ON FIREEEEEE

Page 1 of 2