hey guys just seeking some advice what to do for gigs and stuff how to make em better and stuff. me and my m8 are both rythm and lead guitarists im more of lead hes more of rythm . both keen musicians and we wana make a band with no scremo , no pinch harmonics ,lots of solos and stuff try and do like 80s trash rock ,and stuff no crap like drop b > soz if im being kinda byist? duno if thats the word lol < but my town every1 just likes scremo and stuff so we duno rly wat to do. and how can we get popular and stuff? cheers in advance! :]
like you know, and stuff
London city(with mk IV mod) 50 watt tube
Vox AD15VT
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
EH Big muff (SU )
Squier strat (customized w/ emg's and fender parts)
Ibanez acoustic (with active pu)
Ibanez 12string acoustic
www.myspace.com/tubelightband
try to play in clubs where no emo-kids get in? And umm...advertise your band as 'old school heavy metal' instead of 80s metal. Do some wasp,priest,maiden(i dont like maiden...blargh!)maybe some metallica covers too and ofcoures the BIGGEST thing...own songs. You should put up ads/posters/leaflets everywhere you can. Make webpage and link to that on the leaflet. its not so hard...be creative
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!
Last edited by phenom1991 at Oct 30, 2007,
yeah I feel ya its the same around here. all that kids like screamo. *shrugs* just try to find shows where screamo isn't played. you'll at least get respect from the older folks.
^^Yeah thats true...you will get alot of respect with bringing back "old school metal" to the city.
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!