Well, I'm not bored of them but none of them ever come out! I have like three friends who I do stuff with and the rest I see at college but we never go out. Any advice on what to do? And yes I have a girlfriend... I spend most of my time with her these days.
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
give them sex in exchange for comin out!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
yeah i know nightraven but sometimes its so frustrating bottling up these feelings when i know all these guys and i know for a fact they feel the same. i just wanna let it all out tbh.
this is my sig. there are many like it, but this is mine.

Brown Sugar
At least you have friends.

Jerk.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Some friend you are. *Points at title*.

Kidding, I understand how you feel. Make more friends. But don't ditch your old ones.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I have a few friends, not many though.
I know a lot of people i used to be close with and now I speak to them very rarely.
However, out of my small amount of friends I only really hang out with one because the others kinda annoy me and one of my former best friends is now really involved in his band so I hardly see him outside of school.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by farcry
I think he means come out like doing stuff not come out like gay.

Way to kill the joke...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT