guitar was ok, but u sang in a diffrent key and that made the vocals sound awful.
Actually it was in the same key just an octave below, you actually have quite a low voice and seem to be able to get a decent level of volume at such a low pitch. Watch your pitch at some points, try singing in the very center of the note. Other than that good job.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Quote by Cocnut Rag
Actually it was in the same key just an octave below, you actually have quite a low voice and seem to be able to get a decent level of volume at such a low pitch. Watch your pitch at some points, try singing in the very center of the note. Other than that good job.

thanks.. i know my voice is really low and i dont have any voice training so it really difficult for me to sing the song.. but i love the song so i figured id give it a shot
hey man thanks for the crit! i dont know this song so its hard for me to comment on your playing etc, but it was quite obvious that your voice hasnt been exercised that much, you really gotta practice for say a half hour to get things warmed up, and then you can start stretching your boundaries! i'm really no expert, but that's how i found my range grew, i just practised at the top of it, its clear you're not tone deaf cos you're singing in key, but like cocnut rag said, it also helps to try to hit the centre of the note instead of sliding upto it or down, i've been trying that for the past month and my voice has come on leaps and bounds. Anyway, i've wrote too much lol, look forward to watching you develop on this forums man. Good work
Fine cover..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Hey man.

sorry for such a late reply been very very busy with band stuff and stuff.

but yeah pretty schmick cover.
guitar is great.
although like everyone has said you have quite a low voice.
i think mine was like that like last year.
i have NO idea how i got higher.
i think i tried singing stuff just out of my range and singing things in falceto.
and i do a music course at tafe(like unversity type thing) and they have group lessons and after one of those my range increased lots.

but yeah man really good.
dont listen to the song that much though so i dont know how it compares to the original.
just going of yours it sounds good as. i didnt notice any bad notes or like bad highs and you held notes well.

sorry if my crit isnt to good. first time i have.

but anyways good stuff.