I think it might be the throttle kit, but something not right with my car. When I go to push in the gas, it has to go in about halfway before the car actually starts to move. Can anyone confirm what this might be?
Quote by MightyAl
Babies are simply there to remind you that sex isn't always consequence-free fun. The bastards.
i dunno, fuel injector? i do autobody, however my knowledge of mechanics is poor, but its my first thought. try kicking it
You're throttle cable stretched. Especially with the cold weather among us all. It could also have come loose. What year, model, and make is your car?

Edit: ReRead what you wrote. When you press the gas in before the car will move, does it rev high (you hear the motor run faster)? High revs without moving much means a clogged outlet. It's usually your cat then.

Edit 2: Again, what make, model, and year is it? Some newer cars use a little motor to open up the butterfly valves in your throttle body.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Last edited by Ehh at Oct 30, 2007,
Quote by guitarded420
try kicking it

+1

Tried and tested method that works...why not xD
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by Ehh
You're throttle cable stretched. Especially with the cold weather among us all. It could also have come loose. What year, model, and make is your car?

Edit: ReRead what you wrote. When you press the gas in before the car will move, does it rev high (you hear the motor run faster)? High revs without moving much means a clogged outlet. It's usually your cat then.

Edit 2: Again, what make, model, and year is it? Some newer cars use a little motor to open up the butterfly valves in your throttle body.

It's a 5 speed standard, 1993 Toyota Celica. It doesn't make any noise when the gas is pressed in halfway.
Quote by MightyAl
Babies are simply there to remind you that sex isn't always consequence-free fun. The bastards.
Turn it off and on again.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Reboot in safe mode, then run antivirus/spyware/adware
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself