So i was listening to a song from the Judas Priest "British steel" album - "United"

Look around
They're movin' in
Hold the ground
When they begin

We can do it
We can do it
And if they wanna they can try
But they'll never get near
And they can keep out of here
Gonna keep on drivin' never stop

[Chorus]

United, united
United we stand
United we stand one and all
So give me hope
Don't give in

Make a stand
We're gonna win
We can do it
We can do it
And if they wanna they can try
But they'll never get near
And they can get out of here
Gonna keep on drivin' never stop

[Chorus]

United, united
United we stand
United we stand one and all
So give me hope
Don't give in

So give me love

[Chorus - repeat 4 times]

Sounds like a Manchester United fan song .

Is it possible that it was intended ?
Guess it could be... Though I'd just put it down to coincidence.

How does a person from Stockholm know of Manchester Utd? (This reminds me of the film Eurotrip...)
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Yeah it does. No idea though. Where are they from?

Quote by break-me-in

How does a person from Stockholm know of Manchester Utd? (This reminds me of the film Eurotrip...)

Are you stupid?

We can see english football in Sweden....
Quote by break-me-in

Well football is very popular in Sweden.
Probably second after ice-hockey.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Well football is very popular in Sweden.
Probably second after ice-hockey.

Football is much more popular than hockey... Maybe not where you live... But overall football is twice as big...
Quote by Izz

Are you stupid?

We can see english football in Sweden....

Stupid? Maybe I just don't live in Sweden? If that makes me stupid, then forgive me, for I am a moron of tremendous proportions.

I assumed you got Swedish football in Sweden...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in

yeah, cuz all of scandinavia is shielded from the rest of the world!
Quote by wokketywok

Read my above post, jackass.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Well that song could apply to any team with the word united in their name E.G S****horpe Leeds etc.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by break-me-in
Stupid? Maybe I just don't live in Sweden? If that makes me stupid, then forgive me, for I am a moron of tremendous proportions.

Stupid - no
Ignorant - hell yes my great man.

Seeing as you live in UK , which is infact in europe just like sweden (just in case you didnt even know that) you should realy know that the culture doesnt differ THAT much as you might think.
lol ignorance.
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Stupid - no
Ignorant - hell yes my great man.

Seeing as you live in UK , which is infact in europe just like sweden (just in case you didnt even know that) you should realy know that the culture doesnt differ THAT much as you might think.

I know it's in Europe. Can I ask how it's culturally ignorant not to know what foreigners get on their TV screens? For fuck's sake people.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in

But Manchester United are pretty famous and you really have to be stupid to not know them no offense...

And swedish football ain't that good if you understand...Let's call it worthless.
Quote by break-me-in
Read my above post, jackass.

yeah, only people from sweden knows anything about sweden.
Quote by wokketywok

Nice way to just copy what someone else said so you look cool. Moron.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by break-me-in
I know it's in Europe. Can I ask how it's culturally ignorant not to know what foreigners get on their TV screens? For fuck's sake people.

Do you know what NHL is?
Quote by Izz
But Manchester United are pretty famous and you really have to be stupid to not know them no offense...

And swedish football ain't that good if you understand...Let's call it worthless.

Yeah I thought they were only famous in the UK. Evidently not. Note how all the people pointing out how stupid I am are from Sweden? Do you think many people outside of Sweden know this? No, they don't. Ask someone on the streets of London whether they think Man U are popular in Sweden, you'll get something along the lines of "Hell if I know" for a response. Or maybe "Piss off, I'm late for work."

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Yeah I thought they were only famous in the UK. Evidently not. Note how all the people pointing out how stupid I am are from Sweden? Do you think many people outside of Sweden know this? No, they don't. Ask someone on the streets of London whether they think Man U are popular in Sweden, you'll get something along the lines of "Hell if I know" for a response. Or maybe "Piss off, I'm late for work."

If you ask someone anywhere in the world; Manchester United are well-known. They are one of the top 5 biggest clubs in the world...
Quote by break-me-in

Exactly, I'm with this guy. Does the average swedish person know what happens on a UK tv set?

Quote by Izz
Do you know what NHL is?

Yeah I do. But I never said Sweden weren't aware of what football is. I said they might not know of one specific team from another country. And no, I could not name any NHL teams. The only way I know what it is, is through the shitloads of American TV shows we get.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Metallica708
Nice way to just copy what someone else said so you look cool. Moron.

damn, now i will never become popular and cool on the internet! ...eh?
Quote by Metallica708
Exactly, I'm with this guy. Does the average swedish person know what happens on a UK tv set?

If we are talking football, elections etc yes. As swedish club-football sucks most of us watch The Premier League too... Sweden isn't that big to actually be totally shielded from the rest of the world. Most stuff we see on tv is made in either USA or England if we are talking movies, series etc...
The guy didn't know, he wasn't being rude,he didn't say
"How do you dum-dum swedes know anything about Man United', he was just a little surprised.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
The guy didn't know, he wasn't being rude,he didn't say
"How do you dum-dum swedes know anything about Man United', he was just a little surprised.

Thank you. It's a case of major overreaction.

Hmm, well they were formed in Birmingham...

To refer to my earlier point, this song could reference any football team with united in their name, or just a general coming together. I think your looking into it too much.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.