I have been looking into getting a tonelab le because it has a lot of great effects and seems to not sound too digital ( havent actually tried one yet) i was wondering if its possible to use the tonelab w/o the modulation because i really like the way my amp sounds and i dont want to have to use modeling to use the effects (though i would use the modeling for some things just not all the time ) thanks for any help.
-caleb
yes you can use the effects with out the amp models i have one that i use with a mesa dual rectifier and it sounds great by the way i have a mint tonelab le for sale too pm me
My Gear
gibson les paul standard 50's neck
Taylor 210e
Michael kelly patriot shadow
strat copy
squire :p
marshall dsl 100
peavey windsor straight and slant/W/wgs veteran 30's
crate g130
vox ad50vt

ehx big muff
well i ll probably end up waitig till christmass seeing as its soo close but i still wanna hear what people say about it
Quote by mercinariesgtr
well i ll probably end up waitig till christmass seeing as its soo close but i still wanna hear what people say about it

I'm not a big fan of modeling gear anymore, but I've heard extensive demos of the Tonelab LE, & it's pretty impressive for the price. It doesn't quite get the dynamics of a cranked tube amp, but it does many things extremely well. I only heard it running straignt into a clean power amp, not as an effects device in a loop. Seems like a decent value for the price.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011