Page 1 of 2
So, I know people can get third nipples, but can you grow one later on in your life? I have this bump that I noticed a few days ago, and it's starting to look like a nipple... which is kind of gross.

My mom keeps worrying that it's cancer/a tumor, since I had brain cancer as a kid, apparently I have a high risk to it. But I think it's a third nipple.

Anyone know if you can grow them later in life?
Yeah, usually these things are cancer or aids. Or both.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
look up third nipple on wikipedia, it's not what you guys think.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
This is going to be an epic thread

oh, and i dont know about growing nipples, but i kknow a guy who has what looks like 4 nipples,

I seriously hope its not a tumor or some crap like that, we have enough threads about people and their relatives diagnosed(sp?) with some retarded disease
yeah dood definitely get it checked out could be skin cancer or a tumor or something
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
all i can say is good luck with the doctors appointment hope it's nothin major!!

and it depends what you class as a third nipple
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by AngelOfHatred
So, I know people can get third nipples, but can you grow one later on in your life? I have this bump that I noticed a few days ago, and it's starting to look like a nipple... which is kind of gross.

My mom keeps worrying that it's cancer/a tumor, since I had brain cancer as a kid, apparently I have a high risk to it. But I think it's a third nipple.

Anyone know if you can grow them later in life?

If its a cancer it'll be easily disgnosed.

The best thing is, the most frequent skin cancer is called a basal cell carcinoma and is relatively not a problem. Of course it might not be that, it might be an infected hair follicle for all you know.

Don't worry about it.

And ignore the idiots who tell you you're buggered. Wait for the doctor.
If you have a dog present it with the nipple, if he attacks it in anger it's cancer.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
George Washington had a third nipple so it's all good i gue.....wait....your'e canadian....

bah who cares i'm British

*Skips off merrily eating scones crumpets and sipping Yorkshire Tea*
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by blackflag49
This thread needs pics.

I don't really feel comfortable having a picture of my nipples (God knows how many) on the interweb.
Well, after looking on wikipedia I doubt what you're seeing is a growing third nipple. If it is actually looking like a nipple, that's very strange and you should probably get that checked out.
I get back from holiday, and am pleased to see the pit is still the pit!

Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
i dont think so, my friend got his nipple ripped off in a freak row boat accident, and the only thing that grew back is regular smooth skin like on your arm or the rest of your chest.
Quote by Metal_Rich
I get back from holiday, and am pleased to see the pit is still the pit!

And that way it will stay as long as humanity exist.
Pretty soon you'll look like this:

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Pretty soon you'll look like this:

Perfect pitch?
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
my ex had 6 nipples. i sh!t you not, 2 normal ones and 4 little ones
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
You can't grow new nipples. And third nipples are usually small and underdeveloped. And NOT bumpy.

You have cancer.
Are you ready for some hardcore man on Manatee action?
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
If its a cancer it'll be easily disgnosed.

The best thing is, the most frequent skin cancer is called a basal cell carcinoma and is relatively not a problem. Of course it might not be that, it might be an infected hair follicle for all you know.

Don't worry about it.

And ignore the idiots who tell you you're buggered. Wait for the doctor.

Buggered would be AIDS though.

Seriously, this guy seems knowledgable. Listen to him. Not the other people in this thread saying "yep you're dying" or "I grew one too LOLZ!"
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by denizenz
^^ Aww, what happened to the Darwin Awards Haiku?

Creationists stole it .

Quote by Qazxs
You can't grow new nipples. And third nipples are usually small and underdeveloped. And NOT bumpy.

You have cancer.

Erm....Yes you can...I have one...I have seen a doctor...it is a 3rd nipple
pictures would help

and for everybody who's playing doctor, cancer and aids jokes aren't funny
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
yes it sounds like a third nipple, i read some article that a woman had one on her foot that she got when she was 30. But better safe than sorry.
Just this once, I grew a second head.

it was retarded though, so I had it removed.

stil waiting to grow my third asscheek
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by blackflag49
This thread needs pics.

+1
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Page 1 of 2