I can only find ones with 3/4 posts which were all closed and told to go to the original ones, can anyone hook me up with a link?
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by Vermintide
I second this motion.

I was banned throughout the whole incident I wanna see.

You got my hopes up when I saw a reply
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
OMFG THAT IS SOOOOOOO AWESOME
Wish i lived in America, i may move just for that reason. Image this there would bbe no hobos because they all lived ina box forts lol
Manchester United
Quote by purplegreendave
jeowy I love you

We all do, we all do
Manchester United
So does anybody here know why those threads stopped? I don't feel like reading through them. Also, anybody know if I can still get free boxes?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
do they really deliever this stuff?
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Im not sure google it, but if you can make a box fort like a proper castle
Manchester United
Yes, you can still get them. Provided you're in the US. You can get them at the USPS store I believe.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by purplegreendave
jeowy I love you

Quote by Shabalaba
We all do, we all do

sigged, sigged
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by thsrayas
So does anybody here know why those threads stopped? I don't feel like reading through them. Also, anybody know if I can still get free boxes?

to clear up everything, from what i understand is that the mods started bringing down the banhammer upon people who made box threads, since alot of people were getting pissed off. frankly i thought it was funny. However i have also heard that UPS had finally found out about all this and its now punishable by law to abuse the box privelege. you now have to prove that you have a corporation which will actually use the boxs. since UG doesnt condone certain illegal activities the mods probably didnt want to get nailed for glorifying this. again, i thought some of the stuff was just ****in funny.

EDIT: oh, and people were sending them to other peoples houses (as a practical joke). im sure that didnt help the case...
ehh
Last edited by skaguitarist53 at Oct 30, 2007,
Quote by skaguitarist53
to clear up everything, from what i understand is that the mods started bringing down the banhammer upon people who made box threads, since alot of people were getting pissed off. frankly i thought it was funny. However i have also heard that UPS had finally found out about all this and its now punishable by law to abuse the box privelege. you now have to prove that you have a corporation which will actually use the boxs. since UG doesnt condone certain illegal activities the mods probably didnt want to get nailed for glorifying this. again, i thought some of the stuff was just ****in funny.

So is this just UPS or also USPS?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by thsrayas
So is this just UPS or also USPS?

oh, good catch. I meant USPS in the above post. and again, im not exactly sure if its illegal now but thats what ive heard.

EDIT: and enjoy this thread while it lasts. the second a mod sees the box mention in the title this threads probably going down.
ehh