I just want to rant about Musician's Friend's (Is that right) ****ty service. It all started when I ordered some pickups and a straplock. They say it will be here in a few days. After a few days, the things still haven't arrived. I start to get a little worried. After two weeks, I had completly lost hope. after one month, the strap lock finally arrived. Now, two monthes later, the pickups still haven't come. So now I will never order from Musician's Friend ever again.
I hate musicians friend. They lack friendly customer support.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
SamAsh.com.

It's where i got my **** when my local sam ash store doesn't have it.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
i have ordered many things off musicians firend and never had any problems maby they dont like you
I love musician's friend. everything always gets here within 6 weeks
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Have you actually done anything about it? like complained?
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Zigler9
i have ordered many things off musicians firend and never had any problems maby they dont like you

+1

All of the stuff I've ordered from MF have come within a week of the order being placed, and the stuff's always been quality for the price I paid.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
same thing just happened to my friend, and i never order anything online, i make sure it all works in the store before i buy it.
Quote by Footzyrama
Have you actually done anything about it? like complained?

Yes. I complained multiple times over the phone.
MF never gives me any problems. I don't know what to tell you.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
"Musicians Friend sucks" group ftw?
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
And something else, they send your whole order at once. Just so you know.
So The pickups shouldve came with your strap lock.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
i had this exact same experience with musician friend. **** em, i ordered a guitar from them over a month and a half ago and it still hasnt come, the told me next week but still, im not ordering anything from them again.
Quote by evanm31
I just want to rant about Musician's Friend's (Is that right) ****ty service. It all started when I ordered some pickups and a straplock. They say it will be here in a few days. After a few days, the things still haven't arrived. I start to get a little worried. After two weeks, I had completly lost hope. after one month, the strap lock finally arrived. Now, two monthes later, the pickups still haven't come. So now I will never order from Musician's Friend ever again.

ever heard of backordering? tightwad.

ive yet to have a particularly unpleasant dealing with musicians friend personally.
ehh
yeah my friend went through they exact same thing. she ordered a drum set and she only got half. and that even took a month. then they said they were going to ship out the other half but it was "lost in transaction" and they dont sale that model anymore so she has to send them back to get her money back. and all she got from musicians friend was a "sorry our bad" kinda attitude...i do like the fact that they sell ESP tho
www.myspace.com/wearedraind
My Rig:
ESP LTD MH401NT
ESP LTD EX-400BD (two of them)
Peavey 5150
Mesa 4x12 Straightback Slant cab loaded with v30's
Quote by evanm31

I ordered something on back order, and I got it two weeks early!
Spiral Out
Quote by purplegreendave
Did you get inspiration from the Gamestop thread?

Yes, actually. lol

EDIT: What is this...backorder people speak of?