I want to put some of these on my strat.

I have them on my Carvin and I really like them and it keeps it in tune really well.

I bought some other locking tuners (wilkinson) when i was modding an old guitar (ibanez geo) and they didnt fit in the hole where the previous tuners were. They had a larger circumference than the stock Ibanez tuners.

I just wanted to know if anyone has put Sperzels on a Strat and if they fit fine without any drilling or anything.

I have a 2007 Mexican Strat btw.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
i have these on my american deluxe strat (like em a lot too), but yea, unfortunately i have heard you do need to drill extra holes if you want to install them on a git w/ regular tuners...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
It's basically just a matter of if i would be able to isntall them myself.

If it involves any drilling or anyything ill just have them installed by a profesional. I don't want to **** up my strat, i love it.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
yea, i hear ya. i would have it done by a pro. i'd def. rather spend a few $ than risk busting up my headstock.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Sperzels require the stock Strat tuner screw holes be plugged, the tuner holes reamed out slightly, and additional holes be drilled for the locater (anti-rotation) pin. It's quite a bit of very exacting work. Ways you could screw up include not reaming the holes exactly evenly so they don't end up perfectly in line, and drilling the new locater pin holes inline with each other, but not with the imperfectly reamed holes, resulting in the tuners being all slightly rotated with respect to one another when finished.

I have 'em on 3 of my guitars and another 2 I am building. They require careful work to install properly, but it can be a DIY if you are aware of the potential problems and have patience.
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Swart STR Tweed
Quilter 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1