ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
Epi Valve Junior Half stack
DS-1
Line 6 Floor Pod (FOR SALE!!!)
OMFG.

How long will this continue? There are other threads on this page, and the reccomendation page, for songs to learn in all different genres. Before you make a new thread, look around. Necroposting > n00b threads.

So this isn't spam, Frantic Disembowelment - Cannibal Corpse.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Sweet Child O' Mine- Guns N' Roses

One ofDuff Mckagan's best basslines he made
try pulling teeth - metallica
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
get up and jump-chili peppers
Quote by GuitarHobbiest
What exactly is a powerchord?

Quote by laid_to_waste
My trouser snake is friendly. If you pet him, he might even do a trick! think I'm going to hell for that one.
C'mon, read the forum rules.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
I believe the word you're looking for is "right." You posted a thread of what is, possibly, THE most posted thread. I mean maybe What Bass, and Pick VS. Fingers, beat it out, but that's a given. This gets us pissed off. There is a ****ing search button for a ****ing reason. USE IT. I'm getting more and more fed up of people coming in here and ignoring the Newb FAQs and guides, post a very popular thread without searching, AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, HAS THE NERVE TO GET SNARKY WITH A REGULAR USING INAPPROPRIATE, DEROGATORY, IGNORANT LANGUAGE. That doesn't fly here. Oh also, bad grammar isn't appreciated here.
Last edited by jazz_rock_feel at Oct 30, 2007,
hey man seriously get a life that consist of more that yelling at ppl over the internet i mean is it that big of a deal i asked a simple question yea im new on this so ****ing what ya know what you can go **** yourself if you dont like ppl posting something then dont click it idiot ignore it will it kill you
Hey bass4life you may not realize it, but we get at least 2-3 of the same threads per day, and regulars get kinda annoyed at answering the same question. And you just pissed off a regular on one of your first days. Way to go. You're an October 07er so I can kinda understand, but at the very least you should be more specific with your questioning. I mean, good can mean hard, fun, all kinds of stuff. Good could mean everything from the misfits to Jamiroquai.
Quote by bass4life666
hey man seriously get a life that consist of more that yelling at ppl over the internet i mean is it that big of a deal i asked a simple question yea im new on this so ****ing what ya know what you can go **** yourself if you dont like ppl posting something then dont click it idiot ignore it will it kill you

#1 Don't talk crap to regulars, he's right you should have used the search button.
#2 I get it you are new, that's why I am not calling you an idiot.
#3 Don' talk crap to regulars.
#4 Next time use the search button.
#5 Give more info on the kind of bassline you want or you'll get randomness.
holy**** comeon are you kidding me i dont care if your a regular that doesint make you better than me everyones equal stop strying to make yourself sound like your at a higher level then others when really your prolly just a antisocial loser that has no friends..........iv ben on this more than one a day since i had an account does that make me a regular? and one more thing if you have a problem with ppl posting the same thing over and over stick it up your ass and DONT CLICK IT YOU ****!!!!!!
Hey you ****in moron, I gave you an actual polite responce. I said I understood that you didn't search because you are new. And yes we consider regulars different, we expect them to follow rules, because they know better.
Not only I gave you a nice response, but you send me a pm saying you left us something over here, I come back and I see this crap, come on grow up. I was actually trying to help. I try to help and I get this, we don't need people like you.
GTFO
Quote by bass4life666
holy**** comeon are you kidding me i dont care if your a regular that doesint make you better than me everyones equal stop strying to make yourself sound like your at a higher level then others when really your prolly just a antisocial loser that has no friends..........iv ben on this more than one a day since i had an account does that make me a regular? and one more thing if you have a problem with ppl posting the same thing over and over stick it up your ass and DONT CLICK IT YOU ****!!!!!!

please be polite

But to answer your question on a very decent way:
the dance of eternity by Dream Theater
Quote by bass4life666

warned for flaming. jazz, please dont use language next time.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
hows this for a good way to learn.....play by ear and pratice, pratice, pratice
Ooooooh....This is nearly as good as NSG

Yay!

This made my day.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
I believe the word you're looking for is "right." You posted a thread of what is, possibly, THE most posted thread. I mean maybe What Bass, and Pick VS. Fingers, beat it out, but that's a given. This gets us pissed off. There is a ****ing search button for a ****ing reason. USE IT. I'm getting more and more fed up of people coming in here and ignoring the Newb FAQs and guides, post a very popular thread without searching, AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, HAS THE NERVE TO GET SNARKY WITH A REGULAR USING INAPPROPRIATE, DEROGATORY, IGNORANT LANGUAGE. That doesn't fly here. Oh also, bad grammar isn't appreciated here.

I is love you.
The jazz student
Quote by bass4life666
i think im right in this one....sry cry babys

Well, not really. YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE IN THIS THREAD WHO GOT WARNED, you've been repeatedly told to use the search bar, and have even been given a goddamn link to go to with plenty of information.
Quote by bass4life666
i think im right in this one....sry cry babys

*reported* once again.

And let the mods do their job and decide whose right here; someone whose been on the forum for a month or less, or the regulars who have taken the time to read the rules, use a search bar and can take constructive criticism.

If you want to continue to be effective on this forum, you've picked a fabulous way to work the alternative path...I wish you much success in the approach.
Last edited by anarkee at Oct 31, 2007,
you ****ing cry babys are just like cops think you have the right to control ppl go ****yourselfs
Quote by Deliriumbassist
*reported*

Why the hell hasn't this thread been closed yet?

Incompetance...

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
I don't think it was necessarily a huge problem, except for the TS' other posts inside. Dan probably assumed it would fall of the page as it should. As he continues to bump it with random garbage, this hasn't become a reality and Dan hasn't gotten around to it yet. Or it's incompetence but I tend to give Dan the benefit of the doubt. He has a big ass job to do.
Guys just for the heads up,
You guys are regulars, some arent.
Regulars usually search and bookmark when needed, and the newbies open a thread to ask for help, and instead you guys just stomp on them with the search button.
So instead of cursing and making others flee from the bass forum, you could help them by appointing them to the right thread, since you know where it is.
If you dont care to help, dont say nothing at all and hope no one answers or helps and let the thread sink into the bottom.

Seriously now, someone should pin Important threadsto make this kind of things stop, since then people will see 'What bass songs to learn' at the top of the page and will stop asking.

Btw, I havent found the search feature(at the top of the page, not the specific one) very good here since it leads me to The Pit, or to the Electric guitar forum.
It should be updated.
Quote by Waters?

Seriously now, someone should pin Important threadsto make this kind of things stop, since then people will see 'What bass songs to learn' at the top of the page and will stop asking.

When a great topic comes up (like the maintanence one) you should see the number of times we call for it to be stickied but the mods take no notice and thats not exagerating.

Gear:
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Well, you need to use the specific one. It's only one more link away and you can specify only the bass forum.

Onto the noob statement. All I'm gong to do is recommend you to Fitz' gospel on noobs. If you are too lazy to read it, the gist of it is this: How did regulars become the smart, know-it-alls they are today? They were crushed as noobs. They did something dumb, were yelled at, and from then on learnt to read the rules. It's the circle of life. It's what make the bass forum great.
Well as the bass forum really isnt updated, I think the mods should be replaced/added to have more control and maintenance.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
They did something dumb, were yelled at, and from then on learnt to read the rules.

That line still describes me. I r still learning from teh jedi masters 4 I r young paddawan of bass forum.

But I carryz my trusty flameshield.

Gear:
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Thanks, Jazzy, for the ad. However, there's another part of that Gospel that I didn't really flesh out enough.

Threadstarter, first of all, don't get smart with me. I can end you.

Second of all, search bar-ing does not only alleviate the frustration of most people, but YOU, the ignorant threadstarter that you are, the one that has no respect and thinks I ASK THE QUESTIONS AND YOU ALL BETTER RESPOND NOW! I'M THE ONLY ONE WITH THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN! (shot in the dark) I'M A YOUNG TEEN WITH NO SIBLINGS!, you would find out your answer IMMEDIATELY. IMMEDIATELY. IMMEDIATELY.

Think about it. You could stop pissing us off, and you'd have your answer NOW. Just like you wanted it.

/thread
/bass4life666's account
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
hahahahahaha

I laughed so hard when I saw that.

I love saying that to people in real life. But seriously, just saving the kid some trouble and perhaps me a warning.

So this post isn't spam - The Who, Magic Bus
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
I can end you.

Hehe I remember Laverne saying that in Scrubs...

Or something similar.

*coughs*
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by Waters?
So instead of cursing and making others flee from the bass forum, you could help them by appointing them to the right thread, since you know where it is.

Which I think someone did, and then he STILL flamed us.
Quote by Nutter_101
Hehe I remember Laverne saying that in Scrubs...

Or something similar.

*coughs*

I think I know what you mean! Scrubs is awesome.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Page 1 of 3