this..is one majorly overplayed ad!!
yet ive learnt to love it..
"you get a big fat nothing..."
i would so bank on them releasing a single :P

but..i have ripped the sound...and it is my loadup sound on my laptop and now...yes it is set as my ringtone!!!

ENJOY/FLAME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiRyNYkimlE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP

You made a boo boo.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I'm just suprised it hasn't been banned because of techy ****s complaining about "racism" just because the singers are black
I was gonna say no, but then I watched the advert and the fella's voice is funnily deep. I don't watch much CD so I don't really see adverts any more, but that one's funny.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
i love it lol..was with some rele cute girl..all cuddled up and BAM i literally pissed myself
I adore it, it's brilliant. Utter ****e, but at the same time, hilarious.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by Froddy
I was gonna say no, but then I watched the advert and the fella's voice is funnily deep. I don't watch much CD so I don't really see adverts any more, but that one's funny.

It's such an underrated pastime, honestly.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
I found it *amusing*.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by mattyp90
It's such an underrated pastime, honestly.

Aha, TV should I say.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
sorry no. i prefer the ones about the clever dumb balance thing. i think its the Mint card not sure though.
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
oh man the advert...oooh i had it in my head...the new...ahhh the new mcdonalds one the girl is like a guy voice thing...yea look around
Quote by Kinks>Stones
Amùse bouche?

Well it is amoo-sing...

I love you.
Quote by millerdrr
you caught me making a mistake on extremely basic theory, WHILE making a mistake regarding corporate philosophy. you earned the bag, and you single-handedly force me to retract all of my "Canada Blows" propaganda. you>me