http://www.rondomusic.com/al3000csbslim.html

i've always wanted a les paul and i've heard agiles are very, very good LP copies. I've heard they are better than epi's.

but i play anything from nirvana to metalcore, so i was wondering how this guitar would do with a nice set of EMGs?

oh and btw thats the slim neck version of the agile al-3000lp that neck is just as slim as the Wizard necks, i do have big hands but wouldn't a slimmer neck be better for my style?
That would be a good guitar choice however, EMG's aren't the most versatile pups. I would suggest some Duncans, perhaps the JB/59 combo?
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
thanks a lot, and j/w...because i do have rather long fingers, should i get the normal neck or slim neck??

i've tried the wizard necks and they are nice n thin but never really tried a thick LP neck, i will eventually being doing leads/solos so should i just get the slim neck?
id say emg or SD and there 3 brand id suggest : ESP Schecters and Ibanez its up to you.
Quote by gab4554
id say emg or SD and there 3 brand id suggest : ESP Schecters and Ibanez its up to you.

agiles are much cheaper than those three brands, and all i've read is good reviews about agiles saying they rival epis, other have said they blow epis outta the water
Quote by otniel01
thanks a lot, and j/w...because i do have rather long fingers, should i get the normal neck or slim neck??

i've tried the wizard necks and they are nice n thin but never really tried a thick LP neck, i will eventually being doing leads/solos so should i just get the slim neck?

The normal Les Paul neck is a love it or hate it. It's quite thick and chunky, but i personally love it. If you're used to wizard necks, which i can't stand, you may find it uncomfortable. I wouldn't think that the wizard would be too thin for you, just try out a les paul neck and you may me surprised.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues