I was recently reading an article about BB King, and one question he answered was how he came to meet Lucille (his guitar). He said as soon as he held it he knew it was for him.

Has anyone ever had this experience??

I've been very comfortable with all my guitars (which is why I bought them), but I don't think I've had said experience yet.

And the search continues...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
bb king was black so he can say crazy **** like that and get away with it..

i am white so i understand that my guitar is an just a tool for my creative expression
Found her, she's chinese, really hot...eeeh ooh wait, guitar!

I have the exact feeling BB King has with Lucille, except I feel it for a 1986 Charvel Model 6, currently resting on my lap =p
happened with my vince (my flying v), the second i grabbed it i knew i wanted it. [U]so i did
i thought i did with my strat, but now i want 22 frets not 21, limits some solo's i can play on other guiatrs. I thought my RG prestige was god like, but its falling to peices.

I think its time for a PRS, or les paul gibson.
Didnt BB King name his guitar Lucille after a bar he was playing at lit on fire and someoent odl him his guitar Lucille was in there so he ran in and got it and ran back out... so iv been told
Quote by garboozled
I made my baby (Frankenstrat) and theres nothing better than makin babies.

Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by bludwolfrocks
bb king was black so he can say crazy **** like that and get away with it..

i am white so i understand that my guitar is an just a tool for my creative expression

then your answer to the question is no.
Quote by pedaler466
Didnt BB King name his guitar Lucille after a bar he was playing at lit on fire and someoent odl him his guitar Lucille was in there so he ran in and got it and ran back out... so iv been told

Close dude, A fight in a bar caused a fire. BB King left his guitar inside and ran inside to save it, almost killing himself. He found out that the fight was over a girl named Lucille.
Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey Envoy 110
Boss DS-1 EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone Behringer DD400 Digital Delay
Digitech Bad Monkey