So I've seen their names thrown around this section quite a bit, and from what I've heard, they're awesome. The sound clips I've heard sound tight, and the look of them are also.

Can anyone vouch for any of these pedals?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Wel having played a Route 66 I can say that the Jekyll section of Jekyll & Hyde is a great pedal.

So is teh Route 66. IMO Visual Sound pedals own.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I do need an OD, because I've got tons of distortion pedals, but only a Blues Driver for OD...would you say the compressor section of Route 66 is good? I was in the market for a Dyna Comp, which has the rep...if I could kill two birds with one stone, that'd be awesome.

Also, how is the delay portion of the H20?

PS: Anyone seen the new V2 pedals...updated versions of the full pedals, and mini versions and new ones!
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Well those are V3s to start with.

The comp of the Route 66 is EXTREMELY good. Definetly worth a try!

The delay on the H2o is great. You can get most sounds, from country slapback to Gilmour-sih long ones.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

Well not being a delay expert...

But the delay is a solid delay. Has never let me down and does all the delay tones I need.
Quote by stratman_13

18watter video demo

My band

^Could it do Bucketheads "big sur moon"? Cause I'm using a karaoke machine for delay at the moment...
Last edited by Guitarmike123 at Oct 30, 2007,
I owned the Route 66, and LOVED the overdrive, it is very, very smooth. I did not understand compression at the time and didn't use it, so I can't say anything about that part. Because of this, I sold it and bought the Jekyll & Hyde. GREAT pedal! It has the same overdrive, which is just awesome for blues, and the Hyde side it pretty brutal. It is pretty versatile but only a few of the sounds sounded good to me. Can be a little noisy too. Overall, I'd definately recommend it.
Fender Special Edition Koa Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Visual Sound Jeckyll & Hyde Overdrive
Fender Blues DeVille 2x12
I vouch for the H20. It is superb. If the Delay had a tap tempo this would be the most perfect pedal ever.

Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists