Page 1 of 2
Heyo everyone, been here for a little over a year, havent really said much, honestly dont really feel I have much to say most of the time. Ive been working on the profile of your typical UG commentor. Not pointing out anyone in particular, and dont mean to offend anyone, just wondering if anyone else is thinking the same things as me. Starting with just a few of the characteristics, feel free to add your own. So, here we go:

1. Hey, I like this band! You dont? You have the worst taste in music ever!! Go kill yourself you emo douchebag.

2. Hey, I dont like this band! You do? You have the worst taste in music ever!! Go kill yourself you emo douchebag.

3. Oh my god, this album sounds a little different from their last album, theyre such sellouts!

4. (In Response) No, their not sellouts, they're just maturing...

5. Death to Emo's!

6. Any band that is pop/punk, acoustic, pop, powerpop, etc. is heretofore referred to as emo.

7. You either like metal or the people that do hate you. And they call you emo.

8. You dont like Satriani/Malmsteen/etc.? You dont know what good music is.

9. If you say a sentence about Dime and it doesnt include fellating him, you must die

(Note: I think he was an amazing guitarist, and what happened to him was absolutely terrible. But, people are entitled to not like his playing, its their opinion. I know, Im an emo douchebag.)

10. OMG! You said something that could vaguely be considered outside the rules!!11!!!one *Reported* !!1!!1one11!!

Well, like I said, feel free to flame me/ post more points, whatever suits you, doesnt really matter to me. Have Fun!
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

... wow...
11. everything that can be used against you, will be used against you
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
I can't relate to any of those comments. Where's my personality? Huh? Hu9h?h?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Child In Time

If I could sig that, I would. that has to be the best post I've seen all day, and the funniest thing I've seen all day since Cartman laughing stupidly hard at Kenny posing for his school photo with his arse hanging out of his parka jacket instead of his face.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Last edited by Froddy at Oct 30, 2007,
Quote by Kensai

12. "I'm Kensai. Shut the f*ck up."
Quote by Froddy
If I could sig that, I would. that has to be the best post I've seen all day, and the funniest thing I've seen all day since cartman laughing stupidly hard at Kenny posing for his school photo with his arse hanging out of his parka jacket instead of his face.

I call him Raymond.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

I don't think you used "heretofore" correctly.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by Child In Time
Your usage of apostrophes is a mess.

indeed '
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Hey man, I'm with you. I can hardly deal to read past the fourth or fifth comment on bands because it just becomes people calling other people emo, and then metal heads telling everyone they don't know good music. apparently no one is mature enough to just be civil and not comment about bands they don't like, or just comment on bands they do without getting offended by the assholes.
Quote by used123

Hello!
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
You forgot about the "Wrong thread" Nazi's.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Quote by ctb
12. "I'm Kensai. Shut the f*ck up."

I've never said "I'm Kensai."...

Noone remembers my commentary
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by used123

1. Hey, I like this band! You dont? You have the worst taste in music ever!! Go kill yourself you emo douchebag.

2. Hey, I dont like this band! You do? You have the worst taste in music ever!! Go kill yourself you emo douchebag.
this applies to 1 and 2. Ug is populated by 14 year olds. they're immature... get over it.

3. Oh my god, this album sounds a little different from their last album, theyre such sellouts!

4. (In Response) No, their not sellouts, they're just maturing...

5. Death to Emo's!
apparently it applies to 3,4 and 5 too... oh well

6. Any band that is pop/punk, acoustic, pop, powerpop, etc. is heretofore referred to as emo.
14 year olds... how can you not get this by now. They're not intelligent/are ignorant
7. You either like metal or the people that do hate you. And they call you emo.
have you been on the forums at all or did you base this on the articles comments, because there aren't many users (here) who use emo as an insult anymore

that response is taken out of context and exaggerated. The threads that contain anything like this are ones that are made to bash such artists for having 'no em0t1oI\Is'
9. If you say a sentence about Dime and it doesnt include fellating him, you must die

(Note: I think he was an amazing guitarist, and what happened to him was absolutely terrible. But, people are entitled to not like his playing, its their opinion. I know, Im an emo douchebag.)
lol irony
10. OMG! You said something that could vaguely be considered outside the rules!!11!!!one *Reported* !!1!!1one11!!
if nobody reported stuff that broke the rules, how could you expect the mods to deal with it?
Well, like I said, feel free to flame me/ post more points, whatever suits you, doesnt really matter to me. Have Fun!

bolded comments
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by soadguitarfan
Hey man, I'm with you. I can hardly deal to read past the fourth or fifth comment on bands because it just becomes people calling other people emo, and then metal heads telling everyone they don't know good music. apparently no one is mature enough to just be civil and not comment about bands they don't like, or just comment on bands they do without getting offended by the assholes.

YoOz are an a$$hol3, yoo lik3z SOAD der4 y0u R an 3m0 pR1Ck!!!oneeee!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!1!one!!!!!!

^^ I hope that the sarcasm/irony/whatever the fuck it is noticed in that post.

Quote by Froddy
If I could sig that, I would. that has to be the best post I've seen all day, and the funniest thing I've seen all day since Cartman laughing stupidly hard at Kenny posing for his school photo with his arse hanging out of his parka jacket instead of his face.

you may sig this Raymond

^^ I hope that the sarcasm/irony/whatever the fuck it is noticed in that post.
It was man *Holds hand up for hi-five*
u've left out search bar jokes!!!!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Kensai

I apologize. If you dont fit into any of those categories, its a good thing. That means that you I dont think natural selection should have weeded you out already

Quote by Child In Time
Your usage of apostrophes is a mess.

Ah, yes, forgot the grammar nazis

and lemon, i the reported thing wasnt about when something needs to be removed, but i see in about 1/3 to 1/2 of the threads random reportings, some people report for the stupidest things.
Quote by gallagher2006

... wow...
Well if it isn't Mr. Flawless himself...

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
You're an idiot.

Of COURSE people report violations of the rules, that's what rules are for.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
*Waits for n00b to post Lol Wut picture*
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by will123456789
It was man *Holds hand up for hi-five*
u've left out search bar jokes!!!!

Lol I notice how most people who 'ironically' flame in this thread are trying to cover themselves with similar methods for when the mods come to kill it lol.

Seriously, threadstarter, look into it's, don't, can't etc.

haha, if what i'm writing isn't a report for work or school, i don't really care about punctuation. i know the rules, but it's casual conversation. My spelling is fine, that's about all i care about
Quote by gallagher2006

... wow...
I wish people spoke without apostrophes. I'd smach those b*stards.

Quote by used123
haha, if what i'm writing isn't a report for work or school, i don't really care about punctuation. i know the rules, but it's casual conversation. My spelling is fine, that's about all i care about

If you don't use proper grammar then people who have learnt English as a second language will find it harder to understand (as will native speakers, but they should be able to get the gist of what you're saying).
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
If you don't use proper grammar then people who have learnt English as a second language will find it harder to understand

Not to mention terribly obnoxious.

Ok you're a hypocrite. Because you clearly think the whole emo stereotype is stupid and pointless and yet you're profiling the average UG'er into a stereotype. Besides, where are the "what's a good song to play for my girlfriend?" or "I think I have AIDS" or "I like sex" or "*insert TV show here* is awesome" or "LOL WUT" posters in there? These are all posts that you get a lot. But I'm guessing you're not a pit-monkey. You've been hanging in the metal forum right? Rookie mistake.

And this thread is stupid.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Lemoninfluence
If you don't use proper grammar then people who have learnt English as a second language will find it harder to understand (as will native speakers, but they should be able to get the gist of what you're saying).

HELL YEAH!!!! *starts metal scream**Coughs and ends metal scream*
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

This guy is getting way too much crap. You all know he wasn't classifying everyone as such so don't make him out to be. And...pit monkey? Does the fact that he doesn't spend all his time on a forum really make him in the wrong here? I think he is mostly talking about the comments left under album reviews on the like. I find the difference between forum talk vs. album/artist comments to be competely different. Nevertheless, I think that there is nothign wrong with this thread, he was just making a playful little muse on what some of the dumbasses comment about all the time.
I love how it takes about 7 pages of the same response to convey to someone that they've failed.

(not referring to this thread in particular, but just in general)

JOKE TIME!

How many UGer's does it take to make a fellow UGer's fail legitimate (or on other words, "epic")?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
haha, thanks soad, and yes, youre right. this wasnt meant to be serious, but i can see people missed that part. im honestly getting a great laugh out of it. seeing all the little "pit monkeys" (do people seriously call themselves that?) get pissed at me.
Quote by gallagher2006

... wow...
Page 1 of 2