Ello thar,

I'm searching for some awesome metalish instrumental songs to play along too. Currently I'm doing Bladecatcher by Mastodon and Big Bear and the Hour of Chaos (only the parts I can play cuz I dont have a 7 string >_< by Unearth.

Does anyone else know some wicked instrumental songs? They have to be melodic and not a complete shred-fest (No Children of Bodom like shred stuff), ofcourse I wouldn't object if there's some shred to it, just not the entire damn song >_>
Erotomania by DT also.

Acid Rain by Liquid Tension Experiment.
Gear:
Ibanez S470
Dean Performer DSE
Vox AD30VT
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Quote by watchingmefall
Voice of the Soul by Death pwns.

yes **** yes!!

In Flames - Man Made God
Arch Enemy - Hybrids Of Steel/Enter The Machine (Hybrids can be a bit challenging)

also, why dont you jam to come classical music, you know something obscure, not the regular stuff.
Hero by Machinae Supremacy is really great. Has an excellent riff to start and, as long as you don't get the remastered version, its got a great backing track already made, no melody!
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
A7X I guess
'Its Better To Burn Out Than Fade Away'

Strat Copy
Marshall VS15R
Boss ME-33
Quote by easthatred
Glasgow Kiss - John Petrucci, it will change your life.

That song scares me when I am sleeping because it is so cool.

Elephant Man-Mastodon
Stream of Consciousness- Dream Theater
John Petrucci-Glasgow Kiss, Damage Plan, anything from Suspended Animation
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Implements of Destruction - Chimaira

Nice classical intro, 8 minutes of br00talz. I guess they're metalcore or something like that (I don't really care about them sub-genres) but it's a nice song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_NvTgTCRkM
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
mr scary by george lynch. though YMMV as to whether it's a shred-fest or not.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yes, I second that... Mr. Scary by George Lynch. I have seen a HANDFUL of peeps play it accurately.
It's a shame noone has mentioned The Dance Of Eternity!
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by WFMedia
Yes, I second that... Mr. Scary by George Lynch. I have seen a HANDFUL of peeps play it accurately.

i prefer my ham-fisted version myself...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by bjoern_swe
It's a shame noone has mentioned The Dance Of Eternity!

tru dat!

Stream Of Conciousness
Glasgow Kiss
Dance of Eternity
Orion
Joe Satriani's albums, I like Surfing With the Alien, and New Blues (or something like that)

Can only think of those right now