Three of my favorite novels are all by acclaimed punk front men. Go Now (all time favorite) and Godlike, by Richard Hell, and the Primal Screamer, by Nick Blinko.
Anyone else love these books, or others written by certain 'notable' figures? There must be a billion more that I'm forgetting.

I think Richard Hell is an amazing author. I love his writing. I'm really hoping to get a copy of Hot and Cold (his poems, non fiction, and essays) for my birthday.
DOWN&OUT
"Wrecking Crew" by John Albert is a good one. It made me love baseball again...

John drummed for Bad Religion I guess...

Also "Rat Scabies and The Holy Grail" is an epic book, although it wasn't written by a musician. Just a punk rock journalist.

Then there is "Get in the Van" and "Black Coffee Blues" by Henry Rollins from back in his way out, alienated poet guy days...

to name a few...

Then there is "Get in the Van" and "Black Coffee Blues" by Henry Rollins from back in his way out, alienated poet guy days...
/QUOTE]

Oh I've been meaning to look into Henry Rollins. Maybe I'll get on that.

Blackflag, you should definitely get them. They're cheap on Amazon!
DOWN&OUT
I should defiantly pick up a Richard Hell book.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Jett Diamond

Oh I've been meaning to look into Henry Rollins. Maybe I'll get on that.

Blackflag, you should definitely get them. They're cheap on Amazon!

Don't, Henry Rollins never talks about black flag in most of his books, especially in Black Coffee Blues, that book was very disappointing to me.
theres a new book coming out, i met the people who are writing it when i saw murphys law, its called "Crucified" after an Iron Cross song. its about skinheads throughout the past 50 years. It should be pretty decent, they were trying to interview the lead singer of murphy's law, but he was late so they told me about their book.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by dookie_dude_
Don't, Henry Rollins never talks about black flag in most of his books, especially in Black Coffee Blues, that book was very disappointing to me.

But I don't like Black Flag (aside from Keith) so I'd be more interested in him as a writer than as a musician.

anyone have feedback on him from that light?
DOWN&OUT
Punk rock dad by Jim Lindberg of Pennywise

more of a parenting book but its actually really funny and worth reading