Page 1 of 6
Official press release:

Two members of Decapitated have been seriously injured in a road accident involving their tour bus and a truck carrying wood in Gomel, on the Russia/Belarus border.

Vocalist Covan and drummer Vitek sustained serious head injuries as a result of the accident, and are to be taken 550km from Gomel to Moscow for emergency treatment.

All other members of the touring party are not reported to be seriously hurt.
How ironic...

On topic: This is too bad, I don't actually know the band, but you never wanna see that happen to young musicians, or anyone for that matter.
brnh.bandcamp.com
i was gonna say "THERE'S ALREADY A DECAPITATED THREAD NOOBIEZ!". hope they survive, they're a talented live act
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
NOOOOOOO!!!!

that would suck to not get to see them with Amon Amarth.

i hope both Covan and Vitek fully recover and don't suffer any long term injuries from this.
Quote by The Kush
This should be put in the ****ing Bible.

Quote by Våd Hamster
You are an inspiration.

Quote by Blackwaterson89
Listen to TheBlessed Dead. The man is a genius. There should be a man of genius song about him. Stephen Hawking has nothing on TheBlessed Dead.
Last edited by TheBlessed Dead at Oct 30, 2007,
^i think it wouldn't be that serious, just serious, otherwise they probably would have said...

that sucks. i hope they get better soon / it's nothing too damaging.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Aw damn dude, I hope nothing bad happens. I'd hate to think that the band would end/I wouldn't get to see them in 3 weeks.
if they died they would be famous like dimbag darrell and everyone would say look how good they were,
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
Quote by PLUGINCHILD
if they died they would be famous like dimbag darrell and everyone would say look how good they were,

WOW! HE'S ONE OF THE COOL KIDS.
Quote by 'rockintheblues 14, 2007 2:38 am'
but i really do hate you and hope you and everyone you love is killed in the worst possible ways. i hope i get to spit in your eyes as you let out your final breath
That sucks, I hope they're alright...
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by insideac
Vocalist Covan and drummer Vitek sustained serious head injuries as a result of the accident, and are to be taken 550km from Gomel to Moscow for emergency treatment.

Can you say......Decapitated?

As much as I love the band, of course, I'm saddened by these kinds of events, I just wish them the best of luck.

"Winds of CREATIOOOONNNN"
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Guys, Im just gonna report this thread so all the discussion goes to teh officila Decap thread? okay?
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Guys, Im just gonna report this thread so all the discussion goes to teh officila Decap thread? okay?

no.
this sucks, my band was gonna play with them in cleveland at peabody's. this is bull****, i was so stoked to meet my favorite band AND share the stage with them.
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
B.C. Rich Mockingbird NJ Neck-thru
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
That sucks
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Dang, yo.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
w00t now they can bring back sauron!

...joking, i like covan too...that sucks
My sig is better than yours
i was kinda hoping that they'd be decapitated from this accident
but head injuries good enough for me
Quote by punk_metal
i was kinda hoping that they'd be decapitated from this accident
but head injuries good enough for me

just how did i know someone would be a poorly satirical dick?
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
This is horrible...that's all I can really say about this. I mean, it's always sad when recognized metal figures get injured. I hope that this won't have any long term effects, because I sure as hell want to see more quality Decapitated releases.
I've found Jesus
Quote by hotdog_warmcat
just how did i know someone would be a poorly satirical dick?

I was just kidding mate?
don't have to take everything seriously its da internets
i just thought it would be ironic if he actually did get decapitated
Quote by punk_metal
I was just kidding mate?
don't have to take everything seriously its da internets
i just thought it would be ironic if he actually did get decapitated

Sorry, dude... it's just a pretty touchy subject. I know we all saw the irony in it, and I guess it just pissed me off a bit.
Anybody have any word whether it's life threatening or anything like that? Any brain damage or whatnot?
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
Hope not. Vitek is my all-time favourite drummer and if he gets his eye-hand cordination f-ed it's over.
Quote by 'rockintheblues 14, 2007 2:38 am'
but i really do hate you and hope you and everyone you love is killed in the worst possible ways. i hope i get to spit in your eyes as you let out your final breath
No kidding.... Aeon just lost their drummer and that dude was every bit as tight as Vitek. Those were the only two bands that I'd ever heard that could function so effortlessly, and now they're potentially gone. These are sad days for death metal... aside from the Carcass and At the Gates reunion, that just kicks ass.
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
Dangit, on December 14 I was supposed to see them alongside Amon Amarth, but now it looks like I have to hang with my best friend because its his birthday.
Cybershark of the Maximals Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!