We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
aww no one else wanna check it out =[?
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

lol, i don't know how you could classify the as normal heavy metal or every metal core !
Your use of tremolo picking, Drop B down tuning, break neck tempos and millions of chromatic notes make it sound like more grind core or death metal at the least lol with solo after solo after solo after solo. There seems to be no real melody in the song (does it even go by a scale) and sound like a whole ton of rifts that just have been pasted together, not mean that i absolutely hate the song. Bridge 2 (rifts 6) sounded great same as bridge 3 (rift 10) those ones are keeps along with the Acoustic part (the only really part that put more dynamics in it) but i found a majority of rifts just go repetitive and you'll probably lose listener like that.

Overall, it could be any ok song u just need to tighten the screws abit .
cheers
to evolved;

It is in D# minor
&& its a lot less repetitive with vocals over it =P

Cos I've played it with a band... =D

Thanks for the crit tho =]
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

our vocalists are really good =]
well.. they can do clean well, and growl/screaming very well =]
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Right I'm going to crit this in full, as a whole, I think the song was ok, and thats because I think that there were some excellent idea's potrayed and some others that just seemed to be there to consume time. I'll pick out the bits I liked. Riffs 1, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17. They were the best in the whole song imo and the best part fo the song was the begining, it had a really good feel to it and a really strong and melodic riff to open up with, and also with the added timpani giving the song some extra spice, I think that that riff could compete with some of the leading metal bands around today. Crit 4 Crit?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=705440