So, I got a new job at a Music Academy teaching guitar and I'm considered a professional I guess. I have taken college theory and all that so my pre-requisites are out of the way. I have also taught guitar before at several places so I'm no beginner.

I just have a few questions. I've never been in a situation like this where I have a job at a supposedly "pristine" music academy. I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who has taught guitar or any other instrument who could give me some tips. Any are welcome, thanks guys.
yep. lt. dan has legs is right

we're all just a bunch of noobs here
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Wow! Congratulations! I'm not too sure about professionals here but please do inform me of what exactly it entails over the next few months!
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Quote by Caressing Death
Wow! Congratulations! I'm not too sure about professionals here but please do inform me of what exactly it entails over the next few months!

Alright, will do! As for suggestions, you don't have to be a professional, I just want to know all your opinions on what a decent guitar teacher should do/act like. Any info helps. If you have taught in the past or are a teacher then that's a bonus