A couple weeks ago a picked up some hendrix sheet music and have been getting really pissed off and let down not being able to keep up with jimi. I would consider myself an OK guitar player. Can anyone recommend some songs to play that aren't too difficult to play, but isnt green day or nirvana either?
Try using the search button. You'll find a ton of suggestions. Also, there's some stickies in "Tab Talk" for beginner, moderate, and advanced suggestions.

G/L
ummm.....how bout like lips of an angel....but by ur name and thinger under the name...look like u no all that acdc and other classic..try some metallica
ESP LTD AX-50
BOSS MT-2
Line6 Spider lll

Commanda of the esp4lyfe club. PM me or Snuffles to join

Member of the Anti-Ibanez Militia
PM Verminitude to join.
I'm sorta in the situation you are in. I'm not that great of a player, but i can play some stuff. What i've been playing lately is Over the Hills and Far Away by Led Zeppelin. Really fun song to play and it works chords, alternate strumming, and hammerons.
don't be discouraged. Hendrix was a very unorthodox player and most tabs are very anal retentive. Don't worry about following the tabs 100%. Keep what is important and change what you want to.
Quote by Garou1911
Try using the search button. You'll find a ton of suggestions. Also, there's some stickies in "Tab Talk" for beginner, moderate, and advanced suggestions.

G/L

exactly

Closed
Been away, am back