They are one of the less known bands on the Victory label that don't get as much attention because they aren't shameless *****s. Anyways check out their myspace or whatever http://www.myspace.com/adaytoremember if you haven't heard them.

And for the record they might have the most awsome cover of a Kelly Clarkson song I have ever heard.
Excellent band. I started listening to them in 2007 when For Those Who Have Heart came out and became addicted. I then proceeded to indulge myself in And Their Name Was Treason.

One of my current favorite bands.
I really dig that they actually have a singer who can seriously sing while not sounding like a carbon copy clone WHILE ALSO doing some fairly impressive growls.
AMAZING growls/screams. I love the heavier stuff they do, but when they're away from the more metalcore style doing the pop punk, I think its pretty bad and generic.
I like the Plot to Handle the something or other. Excellent tune. They had another one that turned me on too but I'll be bitched if I can remember the title.
Yeah i really love this band, Victory have quite a few compilation cd's with these guys on them. Thats where i first found this band and then my brother went and bought there album
Punks not Dead it's Just Sleeping

Let's Play Some Tetris MotheR FuckeR
I really dislike them, something about the singer's voice gets to me.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

How have I not heard of them? They're from a town fairly close to mine
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by the_astronaut

Because he doesn't sing in the generic tenor/falsetto/scream trifecta that it seems EVERY band now adays uses?
Quote by whitebluesboy
Because he doesn't sing in the generic tenor/falsetto/scream trifecta that it seems EVERY band now adays uses?

I'm pretty sure that that's exactly what he uses.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by the_astronaut

Thats my problem too

Except just in general.
Quote by SuicidalSoldier
Yeah i really love this band, Victory have quite a few compilation cd's with these guys on them. Thats where i first found this band and then my brother went and bought there album

Thats cause i am great. Yeah these guys are awesome.
Quote by sonixon
I like the Plot to Handle the something or other. Excellent tune. They had another one that turned me on too but I'll be bitched if I can remember the title.

speak of the devil?
Can You Fill In The Blanks?