Page 1 of 2
Yea so the past few years kids come driving up and egg out house and so this year I thought about just saying it, I would actually go out with the hose and spray them with water when they step out of the car.

A paint ball gun would be better but if I dent their car the cops would most likely come after me for the damage.....I don't feel like dealing with that...just pissing off the kids.

So yea....It's cold out and so I'm on break for now

Anyone else do something like this to get back at kid(s) around the area?

yea I'm bored...
Kill them.

Someone had to say it.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
*Eggs house while you're on UG*

Gotcha!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Just set up bear traps and go inside and watch TV.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
no if they egg your house, you can paintball them all you want. egging is vandalism and it is illegal. if i ever caught someone in the act i would beat their ass with a baseball bat. damn kids need to learn a lesson.
Well Enough Alone
Piss a lot in a bucket.

Load super-soaker.

PISS ON THEM FROM RANGE!
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Quote by Riddler
Kill them.

Someone had to say it.

Winnar!
Member #16 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join
Quote by altgrunge
Haha sounds like a great idea, I'm on the lookout for my former bandmates seeing as they hate me now and are likely to do something like this.

this happend to me. my ex-bandmates egged the **** out of my house and then my truck multiple times. i want to hurt them so bad, but never caught them in the act. i know they did it though, i have connections.
Well Enough Alone
Screw that. Paintball gun was a much better idea. It would be ****ing hilarious to watch these kids who think they're cool run away as they're pelted with paintballs. I couldn't think of anything better myself.

Or, you could rape them.

EDIT: Guessing oil-soaked rag in jar with lit match inside would be illegal...?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Go with the paintball gun. Seriously, dress as an army guy, with all the facepaint and everything, super intense, and hide in a bush in front of your house with the gun. Shoot their asses when the show up, and if the cops come say it was your halloween costume and they were egging your house. They can't really go to the cops and say "This guy dented my car while I was egging his house" now can they?
RIP RICHARD DUNN
yeah, if you're using the paintball gun in defense of your property it'd be okay, hahaha.
Sneak up behind one of them them wrap a plastic bag around their head and start kicking them. Also wear one of those old school goalie masks for kicks lol
Quote by Kadaj
Piss a lot in a bucket.

Load super-soaker.

PISS ON THEM FROM RANGE!

word. end of topic.
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
Quote by spoonylove90
word. end of topic.

I believe it's pronounced

/thread
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by RentACar
Isn't halloween tomorow?

its called mischief night or devils night depending on where you live, basic idea is to go out and be an ass to everyone's house.

hit them and not the car with the paintball gun
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Need a poll on Mischief Night vs. Devil's Night.

Just don't make it vs., more like which is better/around your town.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
...where i come from, its mat night, the night AFTER halloween, where people do all this ****.

i am SO going egging this year rrrrrrofl
theyre gonna get you when you take breaks to get on UG.

its bound to happen.

instead of just spraying them with a hose, you should throw eggs at them. let them see how it feels.
egg them... with pumkins.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
just hit them with the paintball gun. if they try to sue u or something, then they're gonna have to give ur their name, then u can sue them for egging ur house hahaha. Egg them back though, that would be funny. cuz it's like, ya, thats' what it feels like to get egged and maybe u can teach them a lesson.
Quote by Riddler
Need a poll on Mischief Night vs. Devil's Night.

Just don't make it vs., more like which is better/around your town.

you mean you want ME to make it?
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
consider placing nails or something on the road, that way when they drive up to your house, they hopefully pop their tires.
Quote by dannay
...where i come from, its mat night, the night AFTER halloween, where people do all this ****.

i am SO going egging this year rrrrrrofl

You egg my house I track you down
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
It would be funnier if you were dressed in drag when you soak them.

Then they got owned by a drag queen, and lets be honest here, what sexually insecure teenage boy wants to live that down?
DOWN&OUT
Quote by moody07747
Yea so the past few years kids come driving up and egg out house and so this year I thought about just saying it, I would actually go out with the hose and spray them with water when they step out of the car.

A paint ball gun would be better but if I dent their car the cops would most likely come after me for the damage.....I don't feel like dealing with that...just pissing off the kids.

So yea....It's cold out and so I'm on break for now

Anyone else do something like this to get back at kid(s) around the area?

yea I'm bored...

Freeze some paintballs.

Failing that, just shoot them at room temperature. Normal paintballs don't have enough kenetic energy to dent a car and the fact that most of the energy dissipates over a large area insures nothing gets damaged. If you can get them before they get to your house and know where you live, aim for the face and hopefully permanently blind them with no legal recourse.

I'd also recommend a gigantic sling shot. Like, one of the ones you can launch water balloons with, but fill it with elmer's glue or some other sticky, rank substance.

Hell, you could even simply egg them back if you wanted to.
Quote by NorseGodofRock
Freeze some paintballs.

this is such a myth. paintballs cant be frozen. they are oil-based, and cannot be frozen.
Well Enough Alone
Fending off the house is indeed fun.

This year we set up our own custom trip wire alarms, so that we can catch people in the act. We had a challenge too - someone says he thinks he can toilet paper our house without us catching him. I hope he's not just bluffing, because I can't wait to catch someone in the act!
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Quote by guitardude11
this is such a myth. paintballs cant be frozen. they are oil-based, and cannot be frozen.

well technically they can be frozen, but the inside will be pasty/liquidy still. the shell will be brittle.
Well Enough Alone
Quote by Jett Diamond
It would be funnier if you were dressed in drag when you soak them.

Then they got owned by a drag queen, and lets be honest here, what sexually insecure teenage boy wants to live that down?

Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese...
lay down a board of nails on the road to blow out their tires and throw eggs at their car, or shoot them with a paint ball gun. That way they can't get away and you can keep getting them.
Quote by cm_punk_fan
its called mischief night or devils night depending on where you live, basic idea is to go out and be an ass to everyone's house.

hit them and not the car with the paintball gun

Seriously

haven't you ever seen Rocket Power??
Egg them back, thats much better than paintballing. And they won't get that pissed at you. If you shoot them with paintballs, this WILL escalate. That can be viewed as a physical assault. Are they wearing paintball masks? No. What happens when they catch a Big Ball in the eye socket?

Now think of what would happen if you just hit them with some eggs. If they have any character, sense of humor, and an IQ atleast close to average, they'll be able to appreciate a good joke - unless they can dish it out but can't take it.
We're only strays.
buy an AK47 and junk
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Hmm say if the layout is like this:
(_House_)

*Potential car place*

What you need to do is sit away from your house to the side so u can get a good aim at them without hitting their car.
(_House_)

them > . <you

*Potential car place*

Result
Page 1 of 2