Hmm, this ones got me, and im a computer tech ><

Whenever i play a video (online or offline) in any player (Zoom player, WMP, DivX player etc) it automatically goes fullscreen and ESC won't exit, can't pause, stop, fast forward or alt tab. Got me well confused, i mean, i was thinking possibley a video drivers thing but, shrug, any ideas :/ it's uber annoying, as you can imagine.
what about cntrl alt del? Does it bring the task manager up?
Quote by bootyguard
Or when my parents found out that i was having sex in my car my mom let me know cause she started making me 2 sandwhiches i was like "why 2?" and shes like "well you've been doing a lot of exercise recently". my face literally looked like this
Quote by Ashdownlover
what about cntrl alt del? Does it bring the task manager up?

it does, then it goes back to full screen, unfortunatly. really got me stumped, also yeah i thought about codecs but, i haven't installed any new or taken any out.
see if always on top is checked on the option menu. Check the codecs as well. Some of them may be corrupted.
Quote by bootyguard
Or when my parents found out that i was having sex in my car my mom let me know cause she started making me 2 sandwhiches i was like "why 2?" and shes like "well you've been doing a lot of exercise recently". my face literally looked like this