Page 1 of 2
So at school I'm on the football team, and I'm the only one on the team with long hair (goes to the top of my back), and they said if we win in the playoffs theres shaving my head, but I never agreed to it, what should I do?
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
sabotage the game to make sure you lose
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
If they try to shave your head, shed your quills.

They will either be too intimidated or too injured to continue shaving
is your name billy...because if it is we are doing the same thing to a kid.

He bet his hair we wouldn't beat Cromwell at cromwell. They had a 26 game home winning streak. We won. Now we are giving him a reverse fro hawk at a pep rally.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Be the biggest baddest mofo in the locker room. They'll rethink the issue.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Well they originaly said that if we win cities they would, which I didnt have a problem with, then some people just started saying "if we win in the playoffs, were shaving your head, and we won last night, but I never agreed to it, and no my name isnt billy, so what should I do?
Mashin Fa****ious...flesh eating disease...fake sick..or skip and hide
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
sue them, sue everyone in the team and sue the school. it's the only way out.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by vlp_dope
sue them, sue everyone in the team and sue the school. it's the only way out.

Yup, sue them for assault and/or harassment.
Cur it before they do.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
i like how youre name is gibson_10 but your avatar is a ESP logo. Oh, and beat some ass
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
It's obvious to me that their skinheads and members of the Hitler Youth.
Anyone got anything serious to say?
if they do it stab em with a rusty knife with aids. and yes my last like 5 posts have had to do with aids haha
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Kill yourself. Nah, just keep saying no. Believe me, it works.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Kill yourself. Nah, just keep saying no. Believe me, it works.

Yeah thats Ive been doing I hope it works.
Don't do it man. I had the longest hair on my team by far last year and had it cut before this season. There will always be a bunch of people who will blame any loss on your lack of hair.
Dart of the Dragoons Pm big_deth to join
Quote by shakes23
It's obvious to me that their skinheads and members of the Hitler Youth.

noo skinheads are against racial prejugdice so no it cant be, those are boneheads theyr different.

about your hair man just act like a total bitch, say things like, if you touch my hair i will make sure that you personally stick yourself a guitar, a flying v up ur ass it works
''courage is not enough to forget''
tell them troy polamalu won the super bowl by not cutting his hair.

now that i think about it, long hair and dreadlocks seems to be all the rage in the NFL.
Just don't shower till now till after your game, if it's long enough they wont want to touch it
You have lice, remember?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
People have said this to me loads of time.

Just say that when they get the shaver you will grab it, and will kill them with it (basically thrust the blade into their eyes). That worked fine for me.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
dude they are serius duches to think that way. this is the reason why i never joined any sports all highschool because evryone in sports are all prettymuch ****tards like that.

okay you just tell them strieght up "no you are not going to vut my hair and there will be hell to pay if you try to." if they still harass you take it to the princapal/assistant and hope youre administrators are not ****tards too.
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
If you never agreed, sue their ass if they even touch your hair. If someone attacks my hair, I swear I'll kill the motherfvcker. I'm not an aggresive person in any way, but trying to cut my hair well have them ending up dead.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Dont be a puss......play your ass off and gain some respect!
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!
Quote by Emergancy Exit
dude they are serius duches to think that way. this is the reason why i never joined any sports all highschool because evryone in sports are all prettymuch ****tards like that.

okay you just tell them strieght up "no you are not going to vut my hair and there will be hell to pay if you try to." if they still harass you take it to the princapal/assistant and hope youre administrators are not ****tards too.
What's a duche?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
If your any good, just threaten to quit the team, and hopefully they'll stop making such dumb bets...Do not under any circumstances get you hair cut!
Shave it off yourself.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
My baseball team said if i hit a home run last year they would shave my head. Good thing I suck at baseball.
quit.
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
Yeah, I'll see how it goes today at practise, but if they do touch my hair theres going to be hell to pay, and somone said somthing about suing them, can you do that over this? I probably never would but just want to know.
Page 1 of 2