Well i got a Zzsounds catalog today (ever tho i'venever even been to zzounds) but anyways i was looking thru it and i spotted this: (CLICK)

Has anyone had some experience w/ this? Is it anygood? And can you ACTALLY get some good "Jimi" tones. Or is it some upgraded wah with Jimi's sig. on it. (like the dimebag wah )

THANKS
It's got some REALLY good jimi tones, but that's about all it's good for. It's too good at his tone, and the wah is kinda shotty. I decided against getting it, because it sounds too much like him.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
I've never tried the Hendrix one, but I have tried the Brian May one, and that ones friggen' amazing.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
You're not gonna be using it for very long though, you'll grow out of wanting those specific tones, or you'll get a new amp and realise what tone is, or you'll want a new wah and you'll realise how much better it is.

I just think those kind of things are shammy.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
For the same money you can buy a wah and a fairly cheep fuzz pedal that will do the sounds better, you wont get all of the sounds on the pedal but you will have a jimi hendrix tone that is more authentic than that pedal willgive you.

Look at RHCPs sig for a great fuzz pedal that would be perfect for you.