would the orange tinny terror be good for gigs or would it all depend on the size of the cab? also would it sound for got coheed and cambria style stuff?
How big will the gigs be? Cab size will matter, as will the speakers in the cab. 15 watts might cut it, might not. Depends on gig size, wether it will be mic'd, and how loud the drummer plays, etc. As for its sound, you should try before you buy.
I have one. It's more than enough for small gigs. You can easily drown your drummer out. Size of the cab isn't too big of a deal. As long as it's at least 15 watts you should be fine. Try to get a 2x12 though. I recommend avatarspeakers.com for a good 212. Right now I'm ordering one with a V30 x G12H30. Can't wait XD
As for coheed and cambria, I haven't heard anything by them so I can't say. But for general styles anyways, the naked TT can cover classic rock and british rock perfectly. It can even get bluesy and a smidge funky. You can get into a little hard rock, but I'd recommend an OD if you want to get really heavy. And if your a BR00T4L M3T4LLLZZZ!!!!!111111111111 kind of person, I'd recommend a different amp.
it depends on which era of Coheed you like playing tbh, because SSTB era was more Marshall amps and the current amp era is Mesa Boogies. But go with that srv said with the OD, should work.
.:: Current Setup::.

ESP Ltd Viper 50
Line 6 Spider II 30W
Fender Squire Acoustic Guitar
Encore LP Copy
Ibanez GSR200 Bass
Axl B35 Bass Amp

Should be for small gigs as its tube. Might be hard getting a clean tone but you can always mic it up through the PA
www.myspace.com/funkmecrazy
Stevie Ray Vaughan and John Bonham's number one fan

"how do you make a 15 watt solid state amp sound good?"
Quote by p o e
step one, insert screwdriver into speaker
step two buy a good amp
It's an amazing amp for the middle 60% of the gain spectrum. If Coheed is a hardscreamdeathsausageemocore kinda band, then get a 5150.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
sausageemocore

I would really like to hear that
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
^It's not my favourite, but it's interesting.

"I had the braughtWURTS DAY EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! *deedely screech"
With my volume at half, I drown out a drummer and another guitarist playing a 75w spider 2...just to give you perspective
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
do you need cleans at gig volumes?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i dont need a lot of cleans because most of hte music is play has distortion with only a little bit of clean parts.
Quote by Mr.Brown$t0ne
i dont need a lot of cleans because most of hte music is play has distortion with only a little bit of clean parts.

it might be ok then.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?